Boarder/plasterers needed for 4 weeks.

Members online

Hi we are an insulation business that work with British gas, we are looking for a team of 2 for 4 weeks to put PIR boards up and then plaster.
There is 8 properties to go at and all the jobs are in mid-Wales, Powys area.
We cover DIGS/FUEL, boards are delivered to site.
We pay good rates and weekly but we care about quality, dust sheets down, customer satisfaction, quality finish.
We do big projects for BG and we will try to offer more work after.
If you are a team of 2/3 and you can start straight away please get in touch.
Thank you
Andrew

Great job for someone if they are near by , can I ask when you say BG do you mean as in British Gypsum , tbh I wasn’t aware they have linked up with any gas suppliers

Great job for someone if they are near by , can I ask when you say BG do you mean as in British Gypsum , tbh I wasn’t aware they have linked up with any gas suppliers

I thought that unless he means b gas. Not local to me but I’m up for a change of scenery just no availability to do it

Hi we are an insulation business that work with British gas, we are looking for a team of 2 for 4 weeks to put PIR boards up and then plaster.
We pay good rates and weekly but we care about quality, dust sheets down, customer satisfaction, quality finish.
Thank you
Andrew
Hi, i'm moving up to Wales from Dorset in a few weeks. Just bought a house a few miles south of Devils Bridge , i've got 40 years experience in all aspects of plastering. If you want to send me your number we could talk about future work perhaps.

Thank you
Andrew
HI we have a three man team which are happy to travel. Have done a fair bit of this and are available at reasonable notice. Please contact me with any forthcoming work

Thank you
Andrew
Are you still looking for spreads

It’s a vulture off, fight fight fight!

:buitre:

71EEB505-835A-47B9-916C-B459C75F55D0.gif