Board over tiles

Members online

If it's been gritted tight coat of bonding and skim it .
[/QUOTE yes mate he is a lazy builder but I haven’t got time for him to chop em off now anyway . He’s booked me in for Monday for a week and I can’t But him back I’ve got too much on .

Agree with the above when I think sometimes of render that blown but in areas has still been solid as fooking granite and you’ve had a kango on it with your arms above your head and it ain’t touching it!! Blood sweat and tears pissing from you in the baking heat and you really think this jobs a c**t I wish i never took it on, but the true grit of a plasterer kicks in and you persist and get to the end of the job when it’s all come up fantastic and you say I aint taking one on like that again!
Then you find yourself in the same situation time and time again!!!
So I think I may say to this builder.....GET THE f**k**g TILES OFF YOU ABSOLUTE WET c**t!!!!! :coffe:

Got a toilet block to plaster . Builder struggling getting tiles off . I was gonna blue grit them and dab tight back with 9.5mm boards . Be ok won’t it ?
I agree with at @Brimstone but if you are going to do it, it will be fine, just bang a few mushrooms in to be safe.