Board finish

Members online

Never let it be said I don’t talk about the game.

anyway this stuff pisses all over multi. That’s it

Attachments

• 34F9752E-4793-4A9D-B2BB-97854E548C3C.jpeg
    34F9752E-4793-4A9D-B2BB-97854E548C3C.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 99
absolute madness
no matter how much I put on it just won't set

they want me to work up till the 23rd
I've no interest now

well you don’t need me to tell you how expensive it is this time of year in your house, I’m surprised you're not doing the 24th too

Last edited:
Carlite skims itself lovely gear john
I cant get nothing to set at the minute
Greasy/slow shite this time of the year .skimmed a oak frame garage the other day, minus 4 in a valley, was mixing up and I swear it was trying to freeze up in the bucket. Then looked stiff in the bucket , put it on your hawk then came back wet lol

Greasy/slow shite this time of the year .skimmed a oak frame garage the other day, minus 4 in a valley, was mixing up and I swear it was trying to freeze up in the bucket. Then looked stiff in the bucket , put it on your hawk then came back wet lol

the joys of it mate lol
the fuucking life we chose I suppose (y) (y)

the joys of it mate lol
Bout 9 or 10 years back we had some really cold weather . Snowed like f**k. I was on a private new build and he had not put any rock wool in. Ice on ceilings.
One morning I started skimming it was that cold ice was forming in plaster and trowel would get ice on it if I put it down for a min or 2. . Luckily it was just understairs but still needed to finish it. So as last chance I sprayed some wd40 in and it never froze. Allway wonder if they get a whiff of oil in that house

the joys of it mate lol
Don’t mate , turned up to a country bumpkin job today, to sort out the local builder/plasterer/f**k**g bellend Job out, that thick cunnt has done a load of skimming on old walls with no adhesion/bond lol I’ll put the vid up. coming off with my hands.