Board finish b*ll***s

Members online

K87D

Alrite chaps

Never use board finish usually, but the guy has bought a s**t load for this job. Long story short, put on and trowel up as normal but seems streaky when troweling up. Weather is abit cold and s**t so not sure if that's anything to do with it. Any ideas?

Alrite chaps

Never use board finish usually, but the guy has bought a s**t load for this job. Long story short, put on and trowel up as normal but seems streaky when troweling up. Weather is abit cold and s**t so not sure if that's anything to do with it. Any ideas?
Get a little heater in the room to take the cold off. Will help fo sure

Alrite chaps

All BG’s gear is shite!

I've had a bad batch of multi finish before mate was horrible to trowel up really greasy and streaky I had to leave it and leave it before I got some what of a decent finish in the end I asked on this forum and I think a few lads on here have had a bad batch I think lurpak put a video up there was brown patches on the the walls indicating it was drying and was good for a cross trowel but when he rubbed his fingers over it was wet as f**k still,

I've had a bad batch of multi finish before mate was horrible to trowel up really greasy and streaky I had to leave it and leave it before I got some what of a decent finish in the end I asked on this forum and I think a few lads on here have had a bad batch I think lurpak put a video up there was brown patches on the the walls indicating it was drying and was good for a cross trowel but when he rubbed his fingers over it was wet as f**k still,
I had a mare yesterday, streaky as f**k. Went and swapped the rest of the bags today for ones off a different pallet, also changed brands of PVA. Completely different today. Problem is half the room looks bang on, half looks shite lol

I had a mare yesterday, streaky as f**k. Went and swapped the rest of the bags today for ones off a different pallet, also changed brands of PVA. Completely different today. Problem is half the room looks bang on, half looks shite lol
Iol I was quite lucky mate I was able to salvage a good finish, it wasn't my best work by a long shot but after the mare of it all I thought the customer can piss off if they got a problem I'll drop a bag of easifill 60 and they can sort it lol luckily enough never had a come back with them,I've been told by a fellow spread that wickes are the best for storing plaster,I've always used selco

Begs the question
user error

anyone with the streaky board finish is fookin around troweling up
Your timings are way off

Your welcome

Begs the question
user error

anyone with the streaky board finish is fookin around troweling up
Your timings are way off

Your welcome
That isn't a question.
And if you get a bad bag you get a bad bag, f**k all you can do with it other than struggle through and try and get an acceptable finish. Keep a sponge handy now just incase as it's the only thing that makes it able to trowel up even half decent

That isn't a question.
And if you get a bad bag you get a bad bag, f**k all you can do with it other than struggle through and try and get an acceptable finish. Keep a sponge handy now just incase as it's the only thing that makes it able to trowel up even half decent

Cmon man
A bad bag is classed out of date !
It is not fairy dust you have to be a real pro to know how to plaster
Clearly you are out of your depth
& a real pro would use a sponge to
Clean his boots

Your welcome

Cheers for feedback chaps. Glad to see everyone on here is helpful and doesnt take the piss
Bounce back with the banter! That’s how I know you ain’t the real deal ! You probably have a spotless van and wear ppe ect (y)

I've had a bad batch of multi finish before mate was horrible to trowel up really greasy and streaky I had to leave it and leave it before I got some what of a decent finish in the end I asked on this forum and I think a few lads on here have had a bad batch I think lurpak put a video up there was brown patches on the the

walls indicating it was drying and was good for a cross trowel but when he rubbed his fingers over it was wet as f**k still,
Ah he’d fine wet patches with those fingers anywhere