Board finish as an alternative

Members online

3months ago when multi was really tight, bg phoned up a branch of jewsons in sussex and asked if they wanted a lorry of board finish.
Young counter/office lad said no as he'd never heard of it and there was to much plaster going round that people had not heard of or knew how to use!
Manager heard 5 mins later, not happy as it had already been snapped up by another branch

3months ago when multi was really tight, bg phoned up a branch of jewsons in sussex and asked if they wanted a lorry of board finish.
Young counter/office lad said no as he'd never heard of it and there was to much plaster going round that people had not heard of or knew how to use!
Manager heard 5 mins later, not happy as it had already been snapped up by another branch
Kids eh

My son talks to me like I'm the kid a lot of the time.
Get use to it , it's the age related slippery slope to the care home

Plan ahead to enjoy the ride , early mild dementia moments where you think it's Sunday and go fishing

Maybe i could have worded it differently. Last time i used board finish was in 2005 so BG's mix could have changed since then. Never used it before on a re skim before so was genuinely asking. Other than that this is one bitchy forum. :rolleyes:
tell them you remove your own radiators. that spins them right out. :bananahappy: