Blue grit- what can it be used on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasjack

I've never used blue grit well I've never put it inn anyway...

Can it be applied to any background? E.g plywood. Plastic etc ?

This might be a silly question

It doesnt just have to be high suction, you can apply it to tiles and skim over them and im sure it says on the tub glass aswell. Although not quite sure why you would want to skim over glass

I was asked if there was anyway you can skim a plywood wall... And I thought blue grit beens as it says tiles to

The grits are designed for low suction backgrounds to provide a mechanical key for smooth surfaces, concrete, tiles, shiney paint, bare plaster.
If its porous pva, sbr or micro.

It doesnt just have to be high suction, you can apply it to tiles and skim over them and im sure it says on the tub glass aswell. Although not quite sure why you would want to skim over glass

Years a go my grandad had to ..... Think it was a old viewing thing for the roller blade rink , god knows what he used etc though ..... I would have been very little if even existant .... Lol

f83cd78a61330cfca4b0d08f0746d382.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ignore customers request- (over plywood) advise them the appropriate way -

ignore customers request- (over plywood) advise them the appropriate way -

They have coving and don't want to loose the profile so the ply would have to be removed 1st fack em forget about that job now q[emoji2]

Ive screwed or adhered 6mm contour board to this background when trying to keep as tight as poss.
Used microgobetis on some ply on a soil pipe boxing in with fibres in skim and 100mm scrim and was fine still a few years on.

Status
Not open for further replies.