bloody rain

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
All week is the forecast, i turned up on a job this morning which has been booked for a month, little garden wall job and the client was digging out and concreting the foundation, rang yesterday to check all was OK yes the wife said every thing is ready to go turns up this morning and all that is ready is a half dug out hole as ime knocking at the door it starts raining he answers the door i just said to him when you have eventualy completed the foundation dont Fcuking ring me, absolute wankers some people just trying it on.

Just went in for the morning as rain started heavy about 12 ish. Pulled out of site and seen the lorry with my delivery that I've been waiting 6 days on! So had to turn back and sort 16 tonne of power wall in what seemed like torrential rain!!!

Try xc weather on tinternet for weather reports i use it alot for fishing it gives you by a couple of hours, mm of rain, rain direction etc we've been running round the building staying on the other side of the wind

Try xc weather on tinternet for weather reports i use it alot for fishing it gives you by a couple of hours, mm of rain, rain direction etc we've been running round the building staying on the other side of the wind

sounds like a plan, ill try that.
im sure weather forcasters on the tv just guess at it, it said light showers today, so went ahead spraying come 1ish we had heavy hailstone showers then about 10 miniutes bursts of heavy rain every so often rest of day.
6 lads sat in vans this aft made nowt today, cheers bbc weather.

its all mental. xc says no rain in harlow tommorrow. bbc says heavy rain most of the day. ukweather says light rain all day......

any guesses?

Xc updates regularly so have a look in the morning it's about as accurate as weather reports get

Status
Not open for further replies.