BLOCKING gps.

Awk u think he's that bad? Lol I don't mind him, he is like a dog with a bone when he starts I guess. But I don't mind him can be Bita Craic when he wants to be. Def not a fan of the bg scheme though lol

I don't mind anybody on the forum tbh. But if we where all in a pub I'd probably punch the head of a good few if I could fight:birra:

I don't mind anybody on the forum tbh. But if we where all in a pub I'd probably punch the head of a good few if I could fight:birra:
Sure that's just the Irish way. Saying that been a right while since I was in a fight. I don't think (bar sparring when was training) I've hit any 1 in anger in 3.5 years. Broke my hand again too :reloco:

Sure that's just the Irish way. Saying that been a right while since I was in a fight. I don't think (bar sparring when was training) I've hit any 1 in anger in 3.5 years. Broke my hand again too :reloco:
I was in one 2 weeks ago lol not in the ring. But it was my mate who i hit so probably don't count. But f**k did he need it.

Last boy I hit was who an ex done the dirt with. I seen him on a night out and cracked him as he walked out the toilets lol. Then he covered up n tried to run off so had to grab ahold him with one hand and Bury the back of his head with the other til the bouncers split it up.hand broke off his fat stupid head lol Tbf they were on it pretty quick lol I thought the club shut at 2 so hit him at like five to 2.it shut at half two fs so didn't get chance to get at him proper outside. Wasn't overly worried that he bucked her, I hit him cut he came up pally pally to me before I knew knowing what he had done. He got hit for been a sleeked c**t. Lol just wish could have got at him proper lol Aw well. Before that same ex(drama must flow her around) brother in her ma's house. Lol was walking back from the fridge n he randomly nutted me the c**t lol next thing I know he's on the floor in his living room with me kneeling on his chest trying to pin his arms so I can stove his head in. Lol was a good night. I enjoyed that night lmao

Flynny is black???????? :-o
Now you have gone and upset him !! :rolleyes:
11904657_1164973760196387_406091521511495995_n.jpg

What @irish_spread really means no more awkward questions he cannot answer just like the last thread.

Never did answer what jobs he goes to look at to distinguish if product or plasterer is at fault.

Last boy I hit was who an ex done the dirt with. I seen him on a night out and cracked him as he walked out the toilets lol. Then he covered up n tried to run off so had to grab ahold him with one hand and Bury the back of his head with the other til the bouncers split it up.hand broke off his fat stupid head lol Tbf they were on it pretty quick lol I thought the club shut at 2 so hit him at like five to 2.it shut at half two fs so didn't get chance to get at him proper outside. Wasn't overly worried that he bucked her, I hit him cut he came up pally pally to me before I knew knowing what he had done. He got hit for been a sleeked c**t. Lol just wish could have got at him proper lol Aw well. Before that same ex(drama must flow her around) brother in her ma's house. Lol was walking back from the fridge n he randomly nutted me the c**t lol next thing I know he's on the floor in his living room with me kneeling on his chest trying to pin his arms so I can stove his head in. Lol was a good night. I enjoyed that night lmao

Haven't heard that since the early 80s lol. Mad man yee! :frio:

I wouldn't block anyone. If I don't agree with them that's fine but blocking them? bit immature.

Still think the Brexit thread was the best, although when gps asked the lady to post a pic of the work next to the days paper was brilliant

Still think the Brexit thread was the best, although when gps asked the lady to post a pic of the work next to the days paper was brilliant
That one was brilliant.
Didn't he get, work, both girls, pet dog and the days paper? Only then did he accept it was a real thread!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk