Blending tips ?

Stanbra

Hello lads, new to the forum. I've almost finished my apprenticeship and work on the sites boarding and skimming new builds. Got myself a private job, patching. Not done a lot of blending as we've never really needed to on the site (odd times)... Was just wondering if you lads have any tips for doing ? Cheers

Hello lads, new to the forum. I've almost finished my apprenticeship and work on the sites boarding and skimming new builds. Got myself a private job, patching. Not done a lot of blending as we've never really needed to on the site (odd times)... Was just wondering if you lads have any tips for doing ? Cheers

Welcome along :)

Just keep the edges clean and a brush them in and trowel away from the patch... it's harder to explain than to actually do it...

I hated patching

As Danny says.
I always blend a few inches past with first coat keeping it as tight as poss, then blend past the first coat with your second again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get yourself an ox ultraflex(other brands are available) they blend in patches like you would not believe . (y)

Hi stranba,

I have a nutri ninja which I use every morning for my smoothies. I put strawberrys, blueberrys, almond milk and protein powder in it. You can use other things but that's what I like. Hope this helps.
IMG_1388.JPG

Swap the almond milk for full fat milk and you wont have to buy that very expensive rip off protein powder .