Black highly polished plaster

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black polished marble plaster bathroom.

polishedplaster5.jpg polishedplaster6.jpg polishedplaster7.jpg polishedplaster8.jpg

How can you say its a nice job, apart from the polish you cant see any of the trowel activity???

It looks like a nice job, you could say the same about any picture of a job ie A rendered house a skimmed room OH yeh and some of your work youve posted up on the forum, get a grip i was being polite and i was asking another question which is more of what i was interested in.

All true comments, this job i done a wet on wet coat as the customer wanted a highly smooth back finish similar to granite. There was a small amount of consitant pattern but my aim was to achieve a perfectly flat and shiney wall, thus it being wet on wet coats there was no suction giving me plenty of time to flattern and burnish ie polish the life out of it. Not sure how to make the pics bigger at the min as am new to this but will be sure to upload more. If u click the pic it should go bigger thanks.

Av tried a few suppliers from ireland and gold trowel but phill and cain from the polished plaster company always came up no1 for me, quick reliable and fresh of the shelf. Who do u use pal?

It looks like a nice job, you could say the same about any picture of a job ie A rendered house a skimmed room OH yeh and some of your work youve posted up on the forum, get a grip i was being polite and i was asking another question which is more of what i was interested in.

Sorry SIR Flynnyman

Dont think ive ever posted pics of my work i dont take photos as im not that vain.

Andy at Goldtroewel. It's the users of various products who just don't understand what Venetian is and when they do and stop using cheap Acrylic stuff, they will use his stuff, simple and there's users on here that Know that. Previous threads state the facts

U got any pics of your polished plaster work pal? or should i say venitian plastering/marbleplastering. How much experiance do u have within this niche market of plastering? U talk a good game but sound a bit bitter to be honest lol Being technical all the time to un competant trades man still learning is like banging ur head against a wall. This forum is good for giving hints and tips to each other so we can all learn ect not to cunfuse people with italian sounding names people dont understand. Ovbs we know what they are and the diff techniques, waxes, finishes and so on...

Status
Not open for further replies.