Bitter old spreads

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i make fking good money but would struggle to invest, id love to but money is in one hand,out the other..... there is no money in plastering these days, general builders earn more and spend half time in their vans on phone getting prices for costemers lol half the guys i know earn far too much off "TRADE" to costemer, buying firedoors for 100 quid a pop and selling them to the client for 200 quid etc.... its fkin mad, might become a builder lol

The lad I'm on for said he'd go out of business if he was labour only, theres a firm this way that rented a warehouse when the price of metal went up and filled it to the brim

not much to be earnt off plaster materials though is there, maybe more off the new render systems krend etc...

i got a chippy mate show me a double set of wardrobes he built with sliding doors, said he got the doors for 118 each and palmed them off for 200 each plus other gear... said he made nearly as much off the product as he did the job! madness

not much to be earnt off plaster materials though is there, maybe more off the new render systems krend etc...

i got a chippy mate show me a double set of wardrobes he built with sliding doors, said he got the doors for 118 each and palmed them off for 200 each plus other gear... said he made nearly as much off the product as he did the job! madness
Madness think on this one, a joiner i know makes fly boxes for anglers but to order only and to size etc they specify a guy rang him last week wanting one so, he is too busy with other stuff and gives him a real F OFF price £800. Bloke rings him back and says that is fantastic go ahead. materials will cost him £80 and will take approx 12 hous to make it.
I knew i was right at 16 wanting to be a cabinet maker and ended up a spread :RpS_laugh:

Idiot yer with 2 house 6 flats a online business turning over £125k a year and a building business booming with three months work on my books spoken to a few guys about you you not got a pot to p!ss in now who's the fvcking idiot w@nker.

Don't you hold back mate!

Oh dear....he's gone...I guess the taxman/DSS doesn't know about the business empire....:RpS_unsure:

Sorry mate...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by finefinishwales

Idiot yer with 2 house 6 flats a online business turning over £125k a year and a building business booming with three months work on my books spoken to a few guys about you you not got a pot to p!ss in now who's the fvcking idiot w@nker.

Last edited by a moderator:
7 year apprentiship.6 months learning to spread.6 1/2 years learning to moan and b******t.most people just want boards and skims now so get over it and adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.