Bit more work I have done. Constructive criticism welcomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeT

Second picture the back wall was the one I did.

Attachments

• 1404932221685.jpg
    1404932221685.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 420
  • 1404932267028.jpg
    1404932267028.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 424
No I took them as payment, nice int they? It was a house in wellingborough and I don't think anyone had lived in it for about 20 years. House stank .

I would request to have panel mould on stairs removed and put up nice hand rail? Just food for thought

Yeah would have made sense and would have made the stairs a lot easier.
Justin,who knows what the future will bring still got a lot of learning to do yet though :) need to really work on my speed.

Yeah would have made sense and would have made the stairs a lot easier.
Justin,who knows what the future will bring still got a lot of learning to do yet though :) need to really work on my speed.
no speed will come naturally just concentrate on doing a good clean job

hi George- keep up the keep up the good work take on board any constructive advice the guys on the forum give you :RpS_thumbsup:

Nice George. Only negative point is what was brought up on your last pic. Wipe your coving clean on chimney breast mate

even when carpets are getting thrown out learn to cover them ,some clients try and use that to get new carpets out of you as well as free plastering(not all customers), but I've heard about this over my time in trade and its a good habit to get into, as a learner you need good habits not bad ones

Looks fine to me George. I agree with the others. get a good finish- clean and tidy and you will go a long way with that. amounts you can lay on will come with more sets.When your very confidant in the finish you achieve on the amount you have been putting on. start to take on that little bit extra each time. I have always said if your standing there staring at it to go off you could have put more gear on. Hope that makes sense.

Wise words I agree but I get a little impatient sometimes,I've heard rumours that it can be applied by the shovel???? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.