Birds aren't real

Simon85

Waken up people they've been spying on us this whole time
Screenshot_20200504_230556_com.android.chrome.jpg

Maybe mate. Or maybe putin has the crows. Mind boggles.just the tip of the ice berg too

I’ve suspected this for years if you dig a little deeper it’s all connected to the free masons and illuminate (y) Apparently conifers ain’t what they seem to be either right @david ike?

So your trying to tell me the government doesn’t control the weather and the Earth ain’t flat?

Joking aside, the weather can be controlled.

That's not even in the realm of 'conspiracy theory'.

It's fact.

Look up Operation Popeye, from the 1960s, and bear in mind that they've had over 50 yrs to develop their methods since then. For example, it's now possible to direct intense energy to a localised point in the atmosphere, to heat it, and thus influence the weather, etc.

On the other side of the discussion, I'm sorry to hear about your friend going off the deep end, Stevio.

Joking aside, the weather can be controlled.

That's not even in the realm of 'conspiracy theory'.

It's fact.

Look up Operation Popeye, from the 1960s, and bear in mind that they've had over 50 yrs to develop their methods since then. For example, it's now possible to direct intense energy to a localised point in the atmosphere, to heat it, and thus influence the weather, etc.

On the other side of the discussion, I'm sorry to hear about your friend going off the deep end, Stevio.

f**k her. It's her own Stupid fault for drinking all that vodka.

Influencing the weather is only possible on very small scales. You can (maybe) make it rain today so it doesn't tomorrow (hopefully)

And that's about it.