Binning off that introduce yourself banner. Purchased a crack den and I'm too cheap to pay you (skint)

Members online

No members online now.

Thickslick

Pretty much says it all.

Making this post to bin off the notification.

Purchased my first house and as per 2021 prices all I could afford is a crack den. Had cladding on every surface and sins lurked beneath.

I've now got about 50p to my name so have decided to watch a ten min YouTube video and think "I can do that" with Stella in hand.

It's going ok all things considered but know this is an art form and won't ever have s**t on you guys. Here to soak up as much as I can and hope to be 10% as good as this bunch.

No need to tell me I'm a s**t head, I know.

Plastering as good as my other halfs pour. SHITE

Attachments

• IMG_20211029_172516_387~2.jpg
    IMG_20211029_172516_387~2.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 161
If you got a few quid spare, then you could do no worse than subscribing to the Chrispy house Diary. I break it down into easy manageable bite size pieces.

You’ll be a chancer in no time :coffe:

Here’s a recommendation...

‘if I had my time again, I would subscribe to the Chrispy house diary. Chrispy breaks it down into easy manageable bite size pieces and I’d have been a chancer in no time’
Essex Andy - Essex

Last edited:
If you got a few quid spare, then you could do no worse than subscribing to the Chrispy house Diary. I break it down into easy manageable bite size pieces.

You’ll be a chancer in no time :coffe:

Here’s a recommendation...

‘if I had my time again, I would subscribe to the Chrispy house diary. Chrispy breaks it down into easy manageable bite size pieces and I’d have been a chancer a lot sooner’
Essex Andy - Essex
Beware ChrispyHD Ltd, has the worst customer satisfaction in the sector.
Don't be surprised if you call the support line and your called a bellend by one of their phone monkeys.

Welcome along!

my advice would be to rival @ChrispyUK ’s house diary with one of your own!

I mean there’s nowt on telly and the intense drama of doing up your first house is worth a watch! the tantrums! The blood! The trips to hospital! ….. that was my experience with my first gaff anyway!

my other half cut his thumb off one day and electrocuted himself the next….. oh how we laughed!

Welcome along!

I mean there’s nowt on telly and the intense drama of doing up your first house is worth a watch! the tantrums! The blood! The trips to hospital! ….. that was my experience with my first gaff anyway!

my other half cut his thumb off one day and electrocuted himself the next….. oh how we laughed!
Things he did to try escape from that basement...

Pretty much says it all.

Making this post to bin off the notification.

Purchased my first house and as per 2021 prices all I could afford is a crack den. Had cladding on every surface and sins lurked beneath.

I've now got about 50p to my name so have decided to watch a ten min YouTube video and think "I can do that" :inocente:with Stella in hand.

It's going ok all things considered but know this is an art form and won't ever have s**t on you guys. Here to soak up as much as I can and hope to be 10% as good as this bunch.

No need to tell me I'm a s**t head, I know.

Plastering as good as my other halfs pour. SHITE
Welcome along!

had a mate shop joiner screamed to another joiner ive cut my fukin finger off he shot over and said let me look and replied no your lucky its not your fukin finger its the one next to it lol