Big Sam

Members online

gps

Was my first choice before Mclaren before Roy, so glad he has finally got it he is the master of getting a tune out of ordinary players because let's face it that's all we have,

He can't do any worse...................mackems arent too happy like

what a fewkin shame...............................:risas: lets hope we pass them on the way back up

We might aswell just play long ball direct English football...

All this trying to pass it like Barcelona bollox just doesn't work for us!!!

I'm also glad hes English I think it should be banned all this foreign manager shite

Was my first choice before Mclaren before Roy, so glad he has finally got it he is the master of getting a tune out of ordinary players because let's face it that's all we have,

i thought that you would have be supporting the homeland of your fathers jock ?

We might aswell just play long ball direct English football...

All this trying to pass it like Barcelona bollox just doesn't work for us!!!

I'm also glad hes English I think it should be banned all this foreign manager shite

I agree about the long ball approach Jack Charlton said years ago "why the hell are we trying to teach British players the continental style of football when the continentals are terrified of our style of play" he was right, it may not be attractive but winning games certainly is.

not keen on the idea, I'm not even bothered if hes English or what ever, it should be the best candidate for the job.
we don't have ordinary payers though, we have good players, not world class but good, we need a man motivator as well as a coach.
hodgson didn't even know his first 11 going into a tournament that says it all, let alone he was the best paid international manager in the world. we should be playing to our strengths of the forward line. if youd have asked me at the start of the euros which forward line you would have out of any team it would be England's and still would be, Italy, Germany, even Portugal there not great squads on paper barr the odd player but they have a different mentality than englands and play as a team rather than 11 individuals. England don't play with enough width either, wether a new coach would change that who knows.
id look to the future and bring a younger coach in,the ilk of Eddie Howe.

not keen on the idea, I'm not even bothered if hes English or what ever, it should be the best candidate for the job.
we don't have ordinary payers though, we have good players, not world class but good, we need a man motivator as well as a coach.
hodgson didn't even know his first 11 going into a tournament that says it all, let alone he was the best paid international manager in the world. we should be playing to our strengths of the forward line. if youd have asked me at the start of the euros which forward line you would have out of any team it would be England's and still would be, Italy, Germany, even Portugal there not great squads on paper barr the odd player but they have a different mentality than englands and play as a team rather than 11 individuals. England don't play with enough width either, wether a new coach would change that who knows.
id look to the future and bring a younger coach in,the ilk of Eddie Howe.

Big Sam will have a team that plays as a team, he will bring passion, tactics, science it's no coincidence bar west ham last season every team he has managed have been relegated when he has left/sacked Newcastle, Blackburn, Bolton, and no doubt Sunderland next season.

I might actually start to get excited about England games again

he'll be involved in the coaching set up I recon. hes got a soft spot for him hasn't he, I recon Nolan knows where the bodies are buried.

Lol.
Your not wrong.
you can see it now Lee catermole and joey Barton kicking every c**t off the pitch and collecting yellow cards like there bloody pokemon.
And Andy Carroll will be plan A,B, and C.

mmm not sure, I guess time will tell.
oh for a younger Sir Bobby Robson or Terry Venables. :love:

Couldn't stand venables, funny enough in my last post I was going to reference big Sam becoming the new bobby robson

Lol.
Your not wrong.
you can see it now Lee catermole and joey Barton kicking every c**t off the pitch and collecting yellow cards like there bloody pokemon.
Andy Carol :crying:.... prolific in the 4 games a year he plays.

Lol.
Your not wrong.

I disagree there, but let's say your right that has to be better than the shambles of the last two tournaments, at least catermole and Barton and even Carroll would have a go, against Iceland they were all clueless, it was only when rashford came on with 2mins to go that any player looked like they knew what to do

First Black Country mon to manage the national team. Gew on big Sam ya big Dudley piss flap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gps