Big money rendering

Rossi46

Private Member
John J money to be had here. Don’t miss out!

FDF14897-EBF9-4698-9EA2-787E0083FB29.png

Had a descent plasterer call me a couple of weeks ago asking me for work desperate saying he will take labourer rates,
he's delivering parcels now £3.50 a parcel
Despite time's for some lads
It’s tragic when good plasterers seems out of work and the clowns are busy.
Who in their right mind would do mono for £80 a day though. I bet that’s handballing too. Then maybe even less tax! Possibly handballing mono for £64 a day. Less fuel. Beggars belief.

Who in their right mind would do mono for £80 a day though. I bet that’s handballing too. Then maybe even less tax! Possibly handballing mono for £64 a day. Less fuel. Beggars belief.
Its 100 a day . Its 80 as your likely to get robbed on way home is what it means @JessThePlasterer

If it was self employed yes it’s a piss take but it doesn’t say that, it says permanent ie paye ie on the books. so you’ve National insurance on top of that holiday pay, possibly a van ,pension contributions, cost of processing wages etc, so it may cost the employer £700 plus a week then there’s pay when it rains etc that before you even make a penny on them. So as an employer you’ve roughly £15 an hour to pay out before you even see a penny back, I guess a lot of lads on here don’t employ Renderer’s on the books so don’t understand the business of it.

If it was self employed yes it’s a piss take but it doesn’t say that, it says permanent ie paye ie on the books. so you’ve National insurance on top of that holiday pay, possibly a van ,pension contributions, cost of processing wages etc, so it may cost the employer £700 plus a week then there’s pay when it rains etc that before you even make a penny on them. So as an employer you’ve roughly £15 an hour to pay out before you even see a penny back, I guess a lot of lads on here don’t employ Renderer’s on the books so don’t understand the business of it.
If there was a van thrown in I reckon they’d state that as it’s a big bonus for some.
There can’t be many that employ renderers. You’ve got be one of few. Surely most use subbies.
In the grand scheme of things what sort of tradesman are you going to get for £80 a day.

If there was a van thrown in I reckon they’d state that as it’s a big bonus for some.
There can’t be many that employ renderers. You’ve got be one of few. Surely most use subbies.
In the grand scheme of things what sort of tradesman are you going to get for £80 a day.
You can’t employ subbies all the time on fixed earnings ie cis tax, as there classed as employees and subject to ni, you can only employ if there all on price.i employ all 3 some on books some on price some on day rate. A lot of trades are paid £12 ish an hour on the books there’s nothing perculiar about that.

You can’t employ subbies all the time on fixed earnings ie cis tax, as there classed as employees and subject to ni, you can only employ if there all on price.i employ all 3 some on books some on price some on day rate. A lot of trades are paid £12 ish an hour on the books there’s nothing perculiar about that.

when i was an apprentice on the cards as were all the men. if it rained we got paid wet time, we got paid tool money, travelling time [ 1 way ]. sick pay, holiday pay, if the weather fell below 32deg F. the apprentice was paid in full, the adults had to go to the dole and sign on as temp.stopped. are these still the terms of employment.? a self employed person received about 2.5 the wage of a direct employed.

i went to look at a gable end no more than 50m2. scaffold, strip off and re-har (dry dash)l. the lowest price they had was 16k. In edinburgh. i was :reloco: