Big ceiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad82

Got a ceiling to do in the morning. It's got 29 6x3 in it and 20ft up got to do it off a tower on my own with a young lad pushing me round I think it's not a problem but lads are telling me it can't be done. What's your thoughts

attachment.php

drop your trowel on your labourers head,, then say you have to take him to a+e and never go back

Can you not just tell,boss,foreman ???? Whoever? That you need it proper scaffed out?
Elf an safety an all that.:RpS_unsure:

Your crackers mate 46m2 on your tod on a tower.

Ne be a good bit a graft on a proper scaffold.

Can you not just tell,boss,foreman ???? Whoever? That you need it proper scaffed out?
Elf an safety an all that.:RpS_unsure:
Asked for two towers, got one got to be done in a time frame because it's in a school and I don't have time to come back with all work booked in. It's a plumbing firm I'm doing it for they said can't i di it of steps at first:RpS_wink: I'll get over a weeks wage though. Unless I fail lol

Your going to have a fair old wobble on top of that tower, hope you dont get seasick.
And only fill your splash bucket about a quarter full otherwise itll be empty after youve moved 5 ft. Good luck.

id just split it bud 1 half in morning...have some snap spend 10 mins dreading having to do other half and crack on!!!!

Spend Friday in bed!!!!!

good luck bud!!!:RpS_thumbup:

Your going to have a fair old wobble on top of that tower, hope you dont get seasick.
And only fill your splash bucket about a quarter full otherwise itll be empty after youve moved 5 ft. Good luck.
I'll use my sprayer and use two trowels trowel with one while lads wipes other:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.