Big bucket trowel??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankySouthport

Private Member
My big bucket trowel broke last week, got it from wetherby but wetherby is 30 miles away from me, has anyone got one from any of the sheds or screwfix or toolstation that are big as in one fills a board?

My big bucket trowel broke last week, got it from wetherby but wetherby is 30 miles away from me, has anyone got one from any of the sheds or screwfix or toolstation that are big as in one fills a board?
There's a screwfix 2mins from my house if they have them there mate? Can pick you one up today if you want just send me the item details can get it to you today as well if you like? But screwfix do next day delivery as well :RpS_thumbup:

There's a screwfix 2mins from my house if they have them there mate? Can pick you one up today if you want just send me the item details can get it to you today as well if you like? But screwfix do next day delivery as well :RpS_thumbup:

Cheers bud, there's a screwfix round the corner from me aswell, was more of case if they have big ones?

attachment.php

ive just got a stainless ox bucket trowel 9.99 delivered off ebay. ive also got a 2.99 jobbie from tool station and thats been sound for 3-4 years. both 7"

what about the scoop thingys what kirk uses..............im sure spunky got one to review from ref1na and he said they were mustard

the only problem i see with the mac scoop is when you start to get near the bottom of the bucket you need a bucket trowel anyway to gather it all together and get it out so the scoop then becomes just something else to clean, especially when you could just use a big bucket trowel from the outset

the only problem i see with the mac scoop is when you start to get near the bottom of the bucket you need a bucket trowel anyway to gather it all together and get it out so the scoop then becomes just something else to clean, especially when you could just use a big bucket trowel from the outset

Yh my thought exactly..

Plus £30 for a fckin ladle!!

Yh my thought exactly..

Plus £30 for a fckin ladle!!

are you two deaf............................:rolleyes)

I got mine from R***** the biggest they do and it's like the size of a tennis racket it's a bit big but I like it and I can work on my guns now too

Iooked at those when I bought my ox but the weld holding the handle to the trowel looked a bit iffy

Status
Not open for further replies.