BG to supersede uni finish

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way would i be trusting this NO PVA plaster, fk that. the only thing i can see being used on is glossy ceiling etc where glue takes foeever to go off, that be good.

i cnt see how it works on gloss surfaces because and this is the last time ill say it..........................there is no key be it chemical or any other sort

i cnt see how it works on gloss surfaces because and this is the last time ill say it..........................there is no key be it chemical or any other sort

so what are you trying to say JR...............:RpS_confused:.............................:RpS_wink:

Youv completely missed the point.... If "uni-finish" works... You can turn up onsite at 730 and start skimming immediately. you dont have to allow half gour the night before to pva all if the areas you need to plaster... plus you don't have to contend with the mess of dripping pva from the ceiling onto floors .... Idiot

Youv completely missed the point.... If "uni-finish" works... You can turn up onsite at 730 and start skimming immediately. you dont have to allow half gour the night before to pva all if the areas you need to plaster... plus you don't have to contend with the mess of dripping pva from the ceiling onto floors .... Idiot
Mess from dripping pva is the least of ya worries. Its mess from the plaster dropping off the ceiling you wanna worry about..........:RpS_thumbup:

I take it you've met john before since ya calling him an idiot.......:RpS_wink:

Mess from dripping pva is the least of ya worries. Its mess from the plaster dropping off the ceiling you wanna worry about..........:RpS_thumbup:

I take it you've met john before since ya calling him an idiot.......:RpS_wink:
Not sure who is been called an idiot, think he is shouting at buses from his high rise,thank god for hadrians wall..

haha yeah for a laff one day made it go really thick and gloopy and unworkable just dragged about all over the place

Also why should it be dearer? your savin a couple of quid on PVA but doubling the price of the finish...........cheeky bastards. I bet it doesnt cost them double to make it? Yeh they might of spent money developing it but hey it ****** up so someone should be shown the door. They were keeping tracks of what was being said on here but took no notice what so ever and just went ahead with putting it out, ive said it before someone should be F*****g shafted for not doing their market research. B&Q never stocked it, neither did a few yards round my way and to be honest i havent actually seen a bag of it, all for the same reason ITS TOO F*****g DEAR. Anyway rant over.
iv not seem any ether places i have been to say its to expensive to buy in etc

My local merchants uni now out of date so I'm gonna offer £1 a bag to take off their hands.
im not stupid!:RpS_unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.