BG Pure finish

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Anybody used it yet? Is like multi to use? Sounds like BG are selling it like it is, just like to know before I come across it

Was using it Thursday an fri, didn't notice anything different about it other than it set as normal 3 an a half hours. rather than the two hours which caught me way off guard the last time I used it couple of weeks ago, think that's because everyone round my ways converting to multi an gyproc stuff sitting about way longer than it should. It also says on the new bags it has longer shelf life of up to 6 months.

Actually ignore that post just realised yous are talking about something completely different. I can nearly hear that tumble weed lol :RpS_cursing:

Don't think your going to be finding pure on the shelf at wickes anytime soon.
Think its full pallets only and possibly special order. @BritishGypsum may clarify.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think your going to be finding pure on the shelf at wickes anytime soon.
Think its full pallets only and possibly special order. @BritishGypsum may clarify.

Noticed it on their website (after the free ice-scraper offer), first thing that I wondered was how much? Probably more expensive.. Only thing I keep wondering is why don't they bring back Carlite Finish - was lovely to use..

Status
Not open for further replies.