Bg certified site ready skimming course

Members online

B.G are the biggest T***s in the building game they treat us as time served spreads like utter dogs s**t!

They give us unifish to trial & error in peoples homes, plasterboards & adhesive not fit for purpose.

Bags of skim have more moods than arr lass & now want to train any old DIY t**t up to bypass us as a trade!

Thoughts @ BG Apprentice t**t face snake t**t on here or even better @Vincey the F*****g lesbian snake failed t**t neck poster pick me pick me pick me nobed!!!!!!!!

B.G are the biggest T***s in the building game they treat us as time served spreads like utter dogs s**t!

They give us unifish to trial & error in peoples homes, plasterboards & adhesive not fit for purpose.

Bags of skim have more moods than arr lass & now want to train any old DIY t**t up to bypass us as a trade!

Thoughts @ BG Apprentice t**t face snake t**t on here or even better @Vincey the F*****g lesbian snake failed t**t neck poster pick me pick me pick me nobed!!!!!!!!
As long as they’re selling they couldn’t give a shite who’s using their products.

Very true!

I don’t know what to say
Tbh I was gonna set up my own plastering courses as like a retirement project , but if bg are doing them now to advance the skills gap I’ll leave them to it , I’ve had upskill training off them myself and they were good

I don’t know what to say
Tbh I was gonna set up my own plastering courses as like a retirement project , but if bg are doing them now to advance the skills gap I’ll leave them to it , I’ve had upskill training off them myself and they were good

And do you not realise that them doing this will f**k up rates even more and create chances on mass.

It's even worse because if the plastering manufacturer to the UK is providing a certificate starting that's it away you go your a plasterer after a few weeks that mrs Jones thinks is the equivalent to say a plumber with gas safe then uts a disgrace.

I get what you mean zombie I honestly can’t make my mind up if it’s a good idea or not , I would like to see m2 rates slightly higher on site as I’d then go on site tbh

I get what you mean zombie I honestly can’t make my mind up if it’s a good idea or not , I would like to see m2 rates slightly higher on site as I’d then go on site tbh

But how will they rise when supply & demand is taken away from 20/30 year spreads and been replaced by a last month factory worker this month plasterer all courtesy of BG.

It's the ultimate insult weve bought there products and supported there profits through recessions.

I'm actually fuming about this it's a complete disgrace this could single handedly turn plastering into a farce of a trade with 12 months if they ship people out in masses!

But how will they rise when supply & demand is taken away from 20/30 year spreads and been replaced by a last month factory worker this month plasterer all courtesy of BG.

It's the ultimate insult weve bought there products and supported there profits through recessions.

I'm actually fuming about this it's a complete disgrace this could single handedly turn plastering into a farce of a trade with 12 months if they ship people out in masses!
I don’t know mate , tbh I can’t see many labourer types who get 6 weeks skimming being able to compete with me around town , not being big headed but 20 years experience I provide a great service for what I charge I think , I got guys in my town charging £120 or £150 a day and they think they are doing great for themselves
Tbf fatarm did add certified to the title of this thread which is slightly naughty as it’s a skimming course not certified member

Don’t worry , with the new immigration rules , all your money will treble , the unemployed are going to be unskilled , we will be in utopia , couple of problems,lots of houses won’t be affordable to build for the housing trusts or councils but with everyone earning treble we will be ok

I don’t know mate , tbh I can’t see many labourer types who get 6 weeks skimming being able to compete with me around town , not being big headed but 20 years experience I provide a great service for what I charge I think , I got guys in my town charging £120 or £150 a day and they think they are doing great for themselves
Tbf fatarm did add certified to the title of this thread which is slightly naughty as it’s a skimming course not certified member
:LOL:Not be long before the site ready skimming coursers are getting their certified badge tho :sisi:

So wiuld you say your a fan of bg

@essexandy how dare you disagree with Chris!! I’ll have you know I put on a whole wall today, a whole wall! ... all by myself.... so yeah.... stand corrected buddy! That’s right, feel the slow burn of shame... FEEL IT!!!!!

When you’re ready to apologise I’ll send you my autograph mkay?

Ye know what i can count on one hand the number of decent plasterers i know. Met quiet a few one even of here . Giving it talk . I think f**k me this kid must be dynamite. Then see there work and shocked . I.m starting to think drag lines are acceptable .

In 10 to 20 years can you imagine how many plasterers there will be who.s done a weeks course.

@essexandy how dare you disagree with Chris!! I’ll have you know I put on a whole wall today, a whole wall! ... all by myself.... so yeah.... stand corrected buddy! That’s right, feel the slow burn of shame... FEEL IT!!!!!

Was that the 50 ft be 20ft one you were on about

Apologise to the lesser s*x? Wash your mouth out and then get on with the dishes.

Your deluded when the pay scale bar gets lowered everyone suffers irrespective of how super duper you are!!!!

Just seen the entry requirements - 3 years with a builder, say from leaving school 2 years on minimum pay, 1 year "self employed" labourer for same builder - pays for his own course & goes back to same builder who no longer needs a time served guy.
Builder pays him not much more than the labouring rate, not metre rate & when he's not plastering he is still labouring, and says "do the private jobs at the weekend" - thereby getting around the employment laws that would otherwise define him as an employee and entitled to holidays and sick pay.
Or have I got it wrong somewhere? I know of at least one local builder who keeps his plasterer/labourer on his sites like this.