Bg certified plasterer doesnt look good does it

Members online

Formby plastering

Poly filla i believe

Attachments

• IMG_20180416_111745.jpg
    IMG_20180416_111745.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 368
It doesn’t look like it’s been plastered to me, looks like someone’s painted grey s**t over a ceiling that’s still got paper on it. Even I can’t put it on that rough

If that’s true I’ll take a full body selfie of me running naked backwards on the M1 motorway and post it on here

On another note regarding Facebook it people wanting top jobs for pennies. Or hold up it might be I see someone asking for some work ,I don’t really want it . So put a stupidly good price just in case I get it .

Speaking of Facebook trade pages, I see a lot of boarders bragging of their earnings. Do they really earn more than us?

Was it @johniosaif by any chance ? Rumour has it though he isn’t that good.[/QUO
Speaking of Facebook trade pages, I see a lot of boarders bragging of their earnings. Do they really earn more than us?
i never take any notice when people say what they earn basically because I don’t care but also because a lot lie, thinking it makes their penis bigger somehow

i never take any notice when people say what they earn basically because I don’t care but also because a lot lie, thinking it makes their penis bigger somehow
Couldn't agree more, never talk about my earnings nor do I ask. I remember a tiler telling me he'd just earned £400 , failed to mention he had half a day to grout load out next room s finish a few tricky cuts etc. Some trades are like gamblers, tell you the wins, forget to mention the losses

Couldn't agree more, never talk about my earnings nor do I ask. I remember a tiler telling me he'd just earned £400 , failed to mention he had half a day to grout load out next room s finish a few tricky cuts etc. Some trades are like gamblers, tell you the wins, forget to mention the losses
Absolutely agree with that, some people are just nobs where earnings are concerned

I.ll say one thing i wish i learned to work like i do now rather when i was younger. Use me head alot more now bodies slowing down.
Today been boarding a attic . One of them lovely ones where you have to lay down round edges. Oh and boards which were told would be up for us . Were up to front door anyway. . Should be boarded tomorrow . So i leave lad skimming wednesday while i go prep next job

I once worked for a contractor who'd lost a lot of money on every job for forty years.