BFO Crack

Members online

Stevieo

Royal Spin Doctor
Customer want to use a product. There's been some movement in the building and it's cracked, allowing water ingress which has destroyed two flats.

Customer states that water ingress is definitely from this crack.
Customer states that the building won't move any more.
Customer feels that sand and cement is not appropriate for the job. Not waterproof enough and will crack further in 6 months.
His plan is to chip out and use a miraculous compound to make it all better.

I think that customer is full of s**t, but I am happy to do whatever he wants so long as he is paying. Place could do with knocking down if you ask me.

Thoughts?

IMG_1927.JPG

Overend with a thincoat render with mesh with a 1.5mm silicone colour bucket coat to finish.

Thank you, thread closed.

Foo k me, is it a bail hostel or summat ? The greedy fooker wants to get the gutters cleaned first.

Customer want to use a product. There's been some movement in the building and it's cracked, allowing water ingress which has destroyed two flats.

Customer states that water ingress is definitely from this crack.
Customer states that the building won't move any more.
Customer feels that sand and cement is not appropriate for the job. Not waterproof enough and will crack further in 6 months.
His plan is to chip out and use a miraculous compound to make it all better.

I think that customer is full of s**t, but I am happy to do whatever he wants so long as he is paying. Place could do with knocking down if you ask me.

Thoughts?

View attachment 28733
Yeah, I can tell your customer has spent quite a lot reading on here :rolleyes:

Foo k me, is it a bail hostel or summat ? The greedy fooker wants to get the gutters cleaned first.

That was meant to happen today as I said in another thread. The day went with typical Donegal precision. The Man didn't show up. The hoist didn't show up. The the man talked shite and did nothing except come up with some wonderful idea about finding a fabulous product to fix the crack in the wall. Now we have the wonderful product, the man won't like it and we'll have to try to organise another day and start again.

It's no use f**k**g him off either because the whole f**k**g county is like it.

That was meant to happen today as I said in another thread. The day went with typical Donegal precision. The Man didn't show up. The hoist didn't show up. The the man talked shite and did nothing except come up with some wonderful idea about finding a fabulous product to fix the crack in the wall. Now we have the wonderful product, the man won't like it and we'll have to try to organise another day and start again.

It's no use f**k**g him off either because the whole f**k**g county is like it.
Just foam it