Betting sites

Members online

Why be in such a hurry to lose money? :birra:
ad Diction

7E03966C-0E56-42FF-980F-64B267C7FBB5.gif

Is anyone on the site intersted in Football Trading, if anyones just starting out I can help out, been doing it nearly 5 years now,

Stop being a bookies bitch and learn how to bet with the odds in your favour, it got me out of feeding the bookie, and its a great hobby/ income if you have the time for the homework thats needed, which takes me@2 minutes per game This is the modern way to go to war with the bookies, and I have proved it

Is anyone on the site intersted in Football Trading, if anyones just starting out I can help out, been doing it nearly 5 years now,

Stop being a bookies bitch and learn how to bet with the odds in your favour, it got me out of feeding the bookie, and its a great hobby/ income if you have the time for the homework thats needed, which takes me@2 minutes per game This is the modern way to go to war with the bookies, and I have proved it
@smoother09

Definitely interested

ok I have made a few videos to show anyone the basics just have a look at them they only last @7 mins i will show you the last 1 I made this will give u a bit idea of whats it all about

I dont want to put the link up mhere as I am new but if you go on you tube and type in 15 Live football Trading

you should get my last video just let me know if it comes up

ok I have made a few videos to show anyone the basics just have a look at them they only last @7 mins i will show you the last 1 I made this will give u a bit idea of whats it all about

I dont want to put the link up mhere as I am new but if you go on you tube and type in 15 Live football Trading

you should get my last video just let me know if it comes up
I trade the horses and do pretty well. I have not found any football strats that work long term though

Why are you not using Bet angel or gruss?

I trade the horses and do pretty well. I have not found any football strats that work long term though

Why are you not using Bet angel or gruss?
Hi Danny

I use betfair because I dont need speed with the football, there is alot more time to make decisions, and also when making videos its much easier with betfair to explain things I used Gruss for general use for a few years but I dont really need it now.I

I dont do systems I am an inplay trader I use a 100 point bank and stick to the rules or as close as I can, The idea is to make a long term profit from a 100 point bank, like the majority of traders i have blown away a few banks but due to the right training while learning, my banks were always very small.

I believe I have now develeped my own style of trading by tweaking different methods, and now I am much better than a break even player if you watch my videos on most of them you will see I show people how,when and why I take the bet on`, I also proof my days games on betfair profit and loss. this is so I can look back and see which srtats work best for me, I have a payed subscription to 2 sites for my tools and at the moment this is still a hobby for me that I really enjoy

The videos started off to use as my own personal diary to look back on but i decided to put them up for viewing and see if there was much interest, they are pretty unique. although they started off really bad but now I am getting the hang videoing they seem to be getting a little better. if anyone is interested in football trading have a look at them.