Betokontakt

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be ok after a good old stir for 5 mins but the big problem you've got is not knowing whether frost has got to it at any stage.

I wouldn't touch it. Could lose its original setting strength and not serve its purpose. An expensive lesson to learn if it doesn't bond right.

Is that the best before date......?

The Knauf Manual says it has a 12 month shelf life.....

check the batch number with Knauf Office to make sure............. it could be Nov 2012 or Dec 2011..... not sure?

then make sure it has been stored inside....

Let us all know for future reference!

Good Luck mate!

get in touch with them Ashley,give them details batch no etc, if they say it is okay get it in writing off them, otherwise don't touch it just not worth the expense/hassle, at least if you have it in writng its peace of mind,and you can sue them if anything goes wrong

There's no way of knowing whether it's been kept frost-free, just the sellers' word - and seeing as he wants shot of it he'll tell you what you want to hear. :RpS_thumbdn:

Is that the best before date......?

The Knauf Manual says it has a 12 month shelf life.....

check the batch number with Knauf Office to make sure............. it could be Nov 2012 or Dec 2011..... not sure?

then make sure it has been stored inside....

Let us all know for future reference!

Good Luck mate!

Oi lordy, hook me up

Yeah. Pretty much, just need her here now. Im out of betokontakt though. Where can I buy some

Best of luck beddy with the baby. Oh boy is your world gonna change. For the best of course. :RpS_thumbup:

dnt worry about that mate once that chavvies here youll wanna spend some time at home, and trust me you do, make the most of them while there little cos you cnt relive it.

An older mate of mine told me the first seven yrs are the best with kids. I'd tend to agree with that.

So we wont be seeing you on here from Friday then beddy as you'll be knee deep in nappies, shite, p1ss and pewk................:RpS_thumbup:..........having kids is awesome though.....................:RpS_thumbsup:

So we wont be seeing you on here from Friday then beddy as you'll be knee deep in nappies, shite, p1ss and pewk................:RpS_thumbup:..........having kids is awesome though.....................:RpS_thumbsup:
is he goin clubbing in newcastle:RpS_confused:

dnt most newky birds just pop them out all over the place thats why i thought he must be clubbing in newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.