Bestest product in the uk

BEADFIX. @MakeItSmooth was not on the judging panel. Sadly he was not asked and probably never will be. c**t

Wow.

So you call me a c**t for being honest, EVEN THOUGH I made it very clear I wasn't getting at you, personally. I respect someone getting off their arse and trying to make a go of being an entrepreneur. It's just that I don't see innovation in the product itself and I'm not going to be 2-faced by pretending I do.

Perhaps you're hoping to surround yourself with admiring sycophants, who kneel before you and your award, like a fashion-designer only wanting to have his ego massaged with hollow praise?

Good luck in business, with an attitude like that. You're going to need it.

Last edited:
Wow.

So you call me a c**t for being honest, EVEN THOUGH I made it very clear I wasn't getting at you, personally. I respect someone getting off their arse and trying to make a go of being an entrepreneur. It's just that I don't see innovation in the product itself and I'm not going to be 2-faced by pretending I do.

Perhaps you're hoping to surround yourself with admiring sycophants, who kneel before you and your award, like a fashion-designer only wanting to have his ego massaged with hollow praise?

Good luck in business, with an attitude like that. You're going to need it.
It's nothing personnel you c**t.

I invented the adjustable angle trowel…massage my ego you shisters…went far,made me a millionaire
I’m just typing this on my yacht…adjuster angle internal was the original proto…(bit of a mouth full).but we ended up with adjusta-wing thing..ding(only in China)..
So if anyone’s ego needs a massage,…you know where I am yeah ;)

You have answered your own question with your answer to my question.
No, you haven't. I could fix beads with scrim on some surfaces. Why would I buy the tape instead?
I'm not being shitty, I'm genuinely asking

Again you are answering your own questions. Keep asking and you will get the answer you seek.

Your a proper cock hence why ull never make it work.you can stick beads with scrim if surface isn't dusty,which again your tape wouldn't work if area was dusty so what's the point? It's 4 diy market at best or courses no real spread would see the need for it

Your a proper cock hence why ull never make it work.you can stick beads with scrim if surface isn't dusty,which again your tape wouldn't work if area was dusty so what's the point? It's 4 diy market at best or courses no real spread would see the need for it
I was willing to give it a chance. The bloke is a bellend

@tapit lets try again. What surfaces can I use your tape to fix beads too?
sticking-duct-tape-to-a-huge-wall-crack-seth-rogen.gif

Hundreds of spreads are now using it up and down the UK. It actually only works for people who buy it or get a freebie. It has never and will never work for you.

I was trying to work out yesterday

how many boxes I've cut out

then realised I'm a sad sad sad fuuckibg cuunt :ROFLMAO:

If you really wanted to know you could have tried it. I would have sent you a freebie. You are trying to be a
clever dick but I am a far bigger dick.
I wasn't trying to be a dick. I was genuinely interested and would have tried it. I've even previously asked you about it's availability but you didn't reply. Oh well, guess I'll just continue with my life not needing a product to fix beads with

I wasn't trying to be a dick. I was genuinely interested and would have tried it. I've even previously asked you about it's availability but you didn't reply. Oh well, guess I'll just continue with my life not needing a product to fix beads with
morning mate

il be honest
tapits tape wouldn't work in my world

might buy it thiough to stop my hands from splitting
(y) :birra:

every winter my hands crack and split open

You're welcome to try it, pm me your postal details and I will send some out.

You're welcome to try it, pm me your postal details and I will send some out.
I understand you've taken a lot of stick on here about it, from me too, so I get why you had your back up.
But nah I'm not interested anymore.
Thanks for the offer and good luck with it.