Best you been treated

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Had plenty of bacon sandwiches etc. But one time I was working for a old dear and she asked if I wanted some best ham on crunchy roll.s. well of course . So I.m sat in garden in sunshine and old dear sticks head out . Would ye like some strawberry and ice cream ...was lovely.

Best one that I had was a caretakers bungalow middle of summer re skim the complete bungalow he had the bbq out everyday, the job somehow ran into the 3rd week lol

He got me a crate of Stella at the end to say thanks too. Never had anything like that since, that was about 8 years ago

Once did a house over xmas . They asked what spirit I liked. I said whisky but not shite lime bells .nice single malt. At they gave me bells guess they had already bought it lol.
Another time in winter old dear out a drop of whiskey in each brew to warm us up . When i got in van to.drive home I relised i prob had 10 whiskey

Dashed a garage at the beginning of December and the old fella brought us out tea and coffee about 3 times a day and topped it off with £100 tip at the end of the job. He phoned last week asking how much it would be to patch a couple of bits in where he had security lights moved - went up the same afternoon and done it for him (free).

Had the odd crate of beer and bottle of whisky here and there but never more than £10 tip for a drink.

Had £50 a few times also was talking to bloke about decent beers once, the bottled real ale stuff and he bout me 8 bottles at the end all different said they were all his favourites...thought that was quite nice

When I was in Limoges France I lived in the customers luxury caravan and every morning I was given fresh croissant from local patisserie and lunch time the lady put a selection of cold meats, cheeses, french bread, fruit and a chilled bottle of wine sat in the sun on there lovely garden!!! It was bliss and something that has stuck in my mind for years!!! I just wish I could of dragged the job out longer ha:sorprendido3: what a lovely couple they were they would sit and chat with me about all sorts they really made a positive impact on my life tbh.

There's been some splendid comestibles over the years, but the best I think was for @Nisus on the job in King's Heath. They found out (Lee told them :rolleyes: ) when his birthday was. The woman we were working for, and her mother, carried a birthday cake (complete with candles) up the stairs to him whilst singing happy birthday! :LOL:

He pretended to be embarrassed, but loved the attention really. It was the same customer that @Vincey stepped in to help out when we couldn't get to her for another job.

Now that I think about it though, I haven't heard from her since @Vincey was there. o_O

worked for lady of the night, got quite a few tips / extras :inocente: ------ cant beat a bit of role play :lol:

Did a job for to blokes and being a star wars fan they bought me a lego chewbacca for xmas . Some times the thoughts better then cash

Had a 500 tip once , amongst other stuff
I know what job that was after you was finished with him he had a breakdown lost everything he owned although them walls were nice shame he didn’t live long enough to appreciate them :birra:

When I was in Limoges France I lived in the customers luxury caravan and every morning I was given fresh croissant from local patisserie and lunch time the lady put a selection of cold meats, cheeses, french bread, fruit and a chilled bottle of wine sat in the sun on there lovely garden!!! It was bliss and something that has stuck in my mind for years!!! I just wish I could of dragged the job out longer ha:sorprendido3: what a lovely couple they were they would sit and chat with me about all sorts they really made a positive impact on my life tbh.

Sounds like heaven... love that lifestyle

Once doing a house for a couple and they had a bottle of wine they won in France playing cards. It had a pear or Apple in bottom that you get in by hanging the bottle on tree and letting the fruit grow in to the bottle. I offered to skim a side of staircase that was bad , and a fair size for this bottle .............they refused said it' never getting drunk . .......Why. I should of nicked it

We got a nice crisp £50 for a job well done Zol, from off of that bungalow job.
Well I say we I mean mostly you, but don't worry cause i wisely invested it for us/me mostly in metals of the aluminium kind.
:oops: ok yes it was slabs of Stella.
:birra:

We got a nice crisp £50 for a job well done Zol, from off of that bungalow job.
Well I say we I mean mostly you, but don't worry cause i wisely invested it for us/me mostly in metals of the aluminium kind.
:oops: ok yes it was slabs of Stella.
:birra:
That's fair enough mate, I still owe you a few beers for that (y)

had some tickets bought for me for a car show that was nice, few bits of cash here and there, a 50" Samsung tv but that was off a mate who's house we were doing up so don't think that counts? but out of them all. bruce was the best.

received_10213196669724213.jpeg

On one job and they said I can have mtb out side. .nice one I said. Knock it of price they said . He can keep it lol . They still gave me it

Been working for some Asian friends of my GF recently. Always feeding me...fantastic curries etc etc. More food to take home and gave me a very good tip at the end of the job.