best way to remove van sign writing

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date
I'm going to sell my van so want to take the sign writing off, only been on 6 months or so, anyone got any tips on how to do it....google said a hairdryer but would imagine you get left withbglue residue all over it
I took sign writting off my van today using hairdryer to warm it up and picked edges that peeled it all off nicely.
Going to try wd40, acetone and some other stuff I've already got to see iff the glue residue comes off quickly. If not I'll look where I can get some surgical spirits to see if it works better.
Boiling water and panel wipe

Pissing down so wont do it today, ordered that sticky stuff remover for tomorrow after phoning sign guy I know so should be easy to shift it tomorrow if dry after work

Pissing down so wont do it today, ordered that sticky stuff remover for tomorrow after phoning sign guy I know so should be easy to shift it tomorrow if dry after work
Do u scrape it off too I got signs I want off

Hair dryer n old credit card took the sticker signs off, sticky stuff took the glue off, years of dirt around edges came away using truck wash acid mate got me from his job driving massive dumper trucks. Still a faint sign of them in certain light probably from where the paint was protected from sun etc compared to the rest that faded a bit. I'll buff it all over n wax it to see off it kills it out of sight completely