Best Value for money Rotor and stator

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFTwales

Had a customer call me today to inform me he has had 2000 m2 around 50 ton parex monorex and parmurex from his PFT D 6-3 clampable stator. He now uses an old 1980's G4 that i recently refurbished for him. After using several other machines over the last 1o years he prefers the simplicity and robustness of his old G4 not to mention any spares required are on his doorstep and he has been running it like i showed him with his 18 mts of pipe, regular tap testing and the running pressure is no greater than 18 bar.
Previously he would expect about 10-12 ton from a rotor and stator which is why he phoned. He thought at one point it may work forever :)

Best i seen previously was my own PFT Ritmo L rotor stator which lasted 40 ton

Had a customer call me today to inform me he has had 2000 m2 around 50 ton parex monorex and parmurex from his PFT D 6-3 clampable stator. He now uses an old 1980's G4 that i recently refurbished for him. After using several other machines over the last 1o years he prefers the simplicity and robustness of his old G4 not to mention any spares required are on his doorstep and he has been running it like i showed him with his 18 mts of pipe, regular tap testing and the running pressure is no greater than 18 bar.
Previously he would expect about 10-12 ton from a rotor and stator which is why he phoned. He thought at one point it may work forever :)

Best i seen previously was my own PFT Ritmo L rotor stator which lasted 40 ton

On your Ritmo L was it clampable and what colour? Mine is the red one and it lasted from last March till Now done about 12 jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.