Best v Worst

Members online

Removed_User

This might be fun. Ok, you can only tag 2 people (including me) BEST and WORST member on the site

Can be totally general, most/least useful, best/worst banter etc.. I'll do an end of year awards or something haha.

I'll tally up the results and let you know next Friday.

I'll start..
Best @Gibbo
Worst @lurpak haha

It's just a laugh, I know I'll get all the worst votes so the winner will be interesting. So please, as I know how offended you sensitive souls can be, understand, it's just a bit of fun

This might be fun. Ok, you can only tag 2 people (including me) BEST and WORST member on the site

Can be totally general, most/least useful, best/worst banter etc.. I'll do an end of year awards or something haha.

I'll tally up the results and let you know next Friday.

I'll start..
Best @Gibbo
Worst @lurpak haha

It's just a laugh, I know I'll get all the worst votes so the winner will be interesting. So please, as I know how offended you sensitive souls can be, understand, it's just a bit of fun
854D2484-679A-46A1-9AA3-693CEC606758.jpeg

Lol you don't do yourself any favours *****.....I'm my favourite and don't care enough to have a least favourite

Also like candelight dinners and walks in the moonlight....dislike fake people and transfats