Best v Worst

maltman777

This might be fun. Ok, you can only tag 2 people (including me) BEST and WORST member on the site

Can be totally general, most/least useful, best/worst banter etc.. I'll do an end of year awards or something haha.

I'll tally up the results and let you know next Friday.

I'll start..
Best @Gibbo
Worst @lurpak haha

It's just a laugh, I know I'll get all the worst votes so the winner will be interesting. So please, as I know how offended you sensitive souls can be, understand, it's just a bit of fun

This might be fun. Ok, you can only tag 2 people (including me) BEST and WORST member on the site

Can be totally general, most/least useful, best/worst banter etc.. I'll do an end of year awards or something haha.

I'll tally up the results and let you know next Friday.

I'll start..
Best @Gibbo
Worst @lurpak haha

It's just a laugh, I know I'll get all the worst votes so the winner will be interesting. So please, as I know how offended you sensitive souls can be, understand, it's just a bit of fun
854D2484-679A-46A1-9AA3-693CEC606758.jpeg

maltman777

God, liven up. Just a laugh.. Had it been anyone else, it wouold have been fine. But no, cos it's me, it's a nightmare.

zolco

Private Member
Mate it's what my 5 year old plays in school, who's his bestie and who's not, get a grip.
f**k all to.do with it that it's you, I would've said the same if Algee post this s**t

Lodan

Private Member
Lol you don't do yourself any favours malty.....I'm my favourite and don't care enough to have a least favourite

Lodan

Private Member
Also like candelight dinners and walks in the moonlight....dislike fake people and transfats