Best thing about domestics

Members online

I used to work with a bloke who would add a tenner to the bill everyday he didn’t get a brew
i know a lad that If not offered a brew he will unscrew the plug of the kettle in front of the customer, pretend he’s checking the fuse and then shouts to the lab “it’s definitely working as the fuse is fine”....When a customer asks if he wants a brew and then asks if he takes sugar he says “no It’s fine as there will be enough sugar on the biscuits” lol

Sorry mate I still just can’t justify working weekends!
Oh by the way tell that sparky I said to f**k off and stop bogging at ya while you’re grafting! Lol.
Nothing wrong working Saturday never do Sunday the good thing about it when you are your own boss and you done a steady Saturday you don't have to graft away like headless chicken to make a wage

i know a lad that If not offered a brew he will unscrew the plug of the kettle in front of the customer, pretend he’s checking the fuse and then shouts to the lab “it’s definitely working as the fuse is fine”....When a customer asks if he wants a brew and then asks if he takes sugar he says “no It’s fine as there will be enough sugar on the biscuits” lol
Did a one day job for a toffy nosed c**t, could smell him making coffee twice,but never offered me one! The ignorant prick! Then I had to call him two weeks later as he had'nt paid me! He emailed me a year later as he hade another job for me, that will be f**k**g right ! WELL AND TRULY BUMPED !!!

Did a one day job for a toffy nosed c**t, could smell him making coffee twice,but never offered me one! The ignorant prick! Then I had to call him two weeks later as he had'nt paid me! He emailed me a year later as he hade another job for me, that will be f**k**g right ! WELL AND TRULY BUMPED !!!
You probably stole something out of his house as stated on another thread your a thief! Shoplifting CNT! 2 sides to every tale probably caught you with wife's knickers on ya head!

Your begining to annoy me now, keep up the good work ! :love:
Mission accomplished:risas::coffe:
giphy (18).gif

Well I shouted at lad today and felt bad so said I.ll give him a extra fiver lol. Then builder gave him a tenner . 55 quid he made today.
Pulled in petrol station n he wanted me to buy him some stuff. Cheeky git.
Then his bill came to 5 .28 so he asked for some change cause he didn't want to break in to a note lol

Best thing for me is when customers are over the moon with the work...I also like to see the transformation.

Nothing else really money is sh*t for how hard we work...

If i dont get a brew i always ask if there kettle is broke,they always get the hint ,i find the ones with money are the worst.

I must be weird. I don’t want customers wet dog smelling cups of piss tea. I want their f**k**g money.

I get in. I get out. Can’t stand them weirdos hanging about drinking from the ‘builders’ cup n doing f**k all. Ming off

Work for a ex miners wife and a brew will be in your hand before you get through door and you.d have bacon sandwich for breakfast n chippy for dinner and more biscuits then foxes and 9 out of ten times you get a tip
I had this so many times when I worked up north cases of beer extra£20 and if you say no they were so insistent you accepted, I miss that part! There not as friendly down south! No offense southern cnts just saying as it is!

Landed wrong coming down off hop up.
Not good! My best pal is going through it all now mate. Smashed his ankle/heel to bits jumping off a ladder. They reckon it’s gonna take 10 weeks for him in total before he’s back to graft.

Not good! My best pal is going through it all now mate. Smashed his ankle/heel to bits jumping off a ladder. They reckon it’s gonna take 10 weeks for him in total before he’s back to graft.

I had 5 weeks off. But needed come back work. Couldn't cope any longer with 3 kids running riot. Foots still swollen and painful. But I'm good to work

I've only been on domestics for 3 months fulltime after being a site monkey most of my years,the only problem I've had on domestics is I was doing a hallstairs landing all of it covered with artex I decided to bond and skim it as the pattern was way to thick pointless scraping it back,the customers youngest lad had a bladder problem and was up and down the stairs all the while on the shitter while I was trying to work long story short he couldn't hold a bladder of piss and ran past my ladders took the second coat of bonding off the wall and pissed in my bucket the little b*****d

Domestics are f**k**g shitee. Just finished a 100m2 had to go back three times before he paid me 3 weeks after finishing the job.

Drives a bit dirty

Drains full of sand

Driveway needs re sanding.

By the time ive covered the floor, removed downpipes, taken off the G** hanging baskets and cleaned down, I could have prepped 40m2 on site.

f**k rendering domestics give me site work any day, must be even worse inside the house. Shoes off please..fukc off

So? Just charge for it. Do a hundred metres on site for £300 or one 9m2 ceiling for £225.

If you want paying, don't go about filling the customers drains up with
So? Just charge for it. Do a hundred metres on site for £300 or one 9m2 ceiling for £225.

If you want paying, don't go about filling the customers drains up with cement and tramping it all over his drive.

Grotbag.

Did you read my post ?

His drains got blocked with the sand from his drive way.

His driveway got washed off as normal.

Some times we get people like this. Its pretty rare but there are problem customers out there. Hence the thread ?

I don't see you personally attacking other members posts with old Army slang for someone who doesn't wash ?

You seem to have a lot of negative energy built up inside you, try yoga or walking in the countryside.

The point stands that you can't behave like a site monkey at a customer's house. It's not about how much you can hoy on when you're doing domestic work.

You have to slow down, sheet up and treat the place with respect...but the good news is that you can charge accordingly.

And the army word is minger.