Best SDS for knocking off render

Members online

Gilbert1992

Hello all,
I’ve been using a Titan sds drill to chip off old render and it’s finally packed up (it’s taken a lot of abuse though).

what SDS would anyone recommend for hacking off render? Preferably corded, although I have been tempted at the Milwaukee cordless range.

Hilti
Because I’ve only ever seen hilti reps come visit workplace and never seen one hilti tool pack up through manufacturing fault alone but have seen them break due to operator ignorance
(Some tools need servicing to last)

Hello all,
I’ve been using a Titan sds drill to chip off old render and it’s finally packed up (it’s taken a lot of abuse though).

what SDS would anyone recommend for hacking off render? Preferably corded, although I have been tempted at the Milwaukee cordless range.
We've had a Milwaukee corded one for a good few years now and it has been brilliant. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

BOSCH GSH 11 E 240v Demolition hammer SDS max
I've got 2 of these, had others inc hilti but these are the best.

I just bought a mpt one of amazon . To take walls out and it's a animal for 100 quid. Not sure how long it will last

Hire a Hilti, I think it’s te1000 just the right size
Send it back between jobs, comes back serviced and chisels sharpened. I think it costs me about £38 a week, great tool

First sentence was good banter, let yourself down at the end as usual.
I live for banter lol.
You personally have zero banter skills mate.
Let’s be honest here, you only joined this forum to bombard everyone and peddle your stupid idea. How’s that going btw?

I live for banter lol.
You personally have zero banter skills mate.
Let’s be honest here, you only joined this forum to bombard everyone and peddle your stupid idea. How’s that going btw?
Not too bad.

Attachments

• 20210719_120133.jpg
    20210719_120133.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 155