Best Recommended Plaster

Onickel

Hi All, I am a first time plasterer. I live in a 100 year old house with wet plaster walls and had to remove some trim and now have to prepare the plaster. I was recommended Dap Plaster of Paris. I have used Dap products before for small repairs, as this is a medium size repair I decided to get the dry plaster and mix it myself which has not worked the product drys too fast for me to work with. Is there a better plaster to use? It is going on Lath that I have repaired and applied bonding agent. Ant help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Kelly

Hi All, I am a first time plasterer. I live in a 100 year old house with wet plaster walls and had to remove some trim and now have to prepare the plaster. I was recommended Dap Plaster of Paris. I have used Dap products before for small repairs, as this is a medium size repair I decided to get the dry plaster and mix it myself which has not worked the product drys too fast for me to work with. Is there a better plaster to use? It is going on Lath that I have repaired and applied bonding agent. Ant help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Kelly
Unifinish.