Best radio on site

Members online

hail hail

Private Member
Have went through few cheap radios in my time on site and have done in 2 small cd players in in teh last few months so thinking about buying something decent that can take abit of abuse and will still play. So bhoys and ghirls, whats decent out there without spending ridiculous money

Was thinking this but ive heard they only play when the charging lead is out. Would want something that plays when the battery is also getting charged.
Hmmm haven't heard this myself may look into it then. I think that was the case with the older dewalt ones too can't remember now. I'm pretty sure it charges when it's done playing tho. If I'm not mistaken I'm sure I used to have to have my old one on whilst charging the battery.

BG have to step it up, here at knauf they pay for our license fee so we can play whatever music we like. You might have to change horses Vince
Tbh on most of my jobs I'll have t.v on , they always leave them in the room a bit of Jeremy and loose women then I'm off home

I have an erbauer dab radio. Cracking kit. Have used my bosses makita for years but went with the erbauer one for myself as its cheaper, has DAB and bluetooth function, 2 year screwfix guarantee and the batteries needed are cheaper. Holds its own agaist the makita and others tbh. I didnt have any makita tools at the time but if i did i would have gotten the makita radio as i wouldnt of needed to buy the battries.

Got a makita myself and wouldn't be without it! They really come into there own on outside work, really good for the price and the quality of sound is clear and punchy! and also if you have makita tools then the batteries are all compatible. But I do have to say the best radio I have ever heard on a job is the big Bosch one with the roll cage around it what a BEAST that really is, you could definitely have a house party with it! Lol.

As I do a lot of work in the south, where we are all filthy rich, not only am I carried to the workplace on a velvet cushion, but throughout my day I a serenaded by a string quartet made up of four young blondes..........

.......what, what......whasssattt........oh was I?.......pffft.......dreaming again......

As I do a lot of work in the south, where we are all filthy rich, not only am I carried to the workplace on a velvet cushion, but throughout my day I a serenaded by a string quartet made up of four young blondes..........

.......what, what......whasssattt........oh was I?.......pffft.......dreaming again......
Pmsl

I got the Milwaukee dab, 170 paid for it. Great radio. Had the dewalt dab 13 months before the circuit board went. Dewalt didn't want to know. So no more s**t yellow tools for me.

Now, heres where ya think I'm a thick c**t. In fact I am a thick c**t from north Belfast but as for the Bluetooth, do mp3 players have blue tooth? Want to download shitload of chunnes and just plug in to the radio. Will that work or will I need to download to my phone:(

Now, heres where ya think I'm a thick c**t. In fact I am a thick c**t from north Belfast but as for the Bluetooth, do mp3 players have blue tooth? Want to download shitload of chunnes and just plug in to the radio. Will that work or will I need to download to my phone:(

on my DAB radio I I have port I plug my ipod into to play it through the speakers