Best purchase of the year

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get full sky through my dish for twenty euro a year [emoji12][emoji12]
Including the pay per view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best light's ive ever used pisses over anything ive bought in the past.View attachment 8361
great lights got my tw0 now do yours take a while for the bulbs to get any light when you turn them on when its cold
i know they take a few minutes to get to full brightness but mine don't light up for a while when first switched on didn't know if its common

great lights got my tw0 now do yours take a while for the bulbs to get any light when you turn them on when its cold
i know they take a few minutes to get to full brightness but mine don't light up for a while when first switched on didn't know if its common

Yes they do take a couple minutes to get up to speed. Also when you turn them off theres five minute cooling down period before you can strike em back up.
Apart from that whats the verdict? Light quality is good and They cast very little shadow which is ace.

I get full sky through my dish for twenty euro a year [emoji12][emoji12]
Including the pay per view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now now princess, don't be keeping this one shy from your fellow countrymen. Tell us how sore your hole was to get a deal like this because looking at the fingers, I might be prepared to bend over if I get a deal like that. Keep this post shy thou

Yes they do take a couple minutes to get up to speed. Also when you turn them off theres five minute cooling down period before you can strike em back up.
Apart from that whats the verdict? Light quality is good and They cast very little shadow which is ace.
these lights are mega normally use 144w jet lights which are good but these just light up everything with little shadow bought 2 was going to buy 2 more but tool net have put them up to £192 each have found another place doing them for £119

I bought a video game called final fantasy 14. Its an online game so enjoyed a lot of hours and not really acheived much. Its like world of warcraft (im a bit sad).

I bought a video game called final fantasy 14. Its an online game so enjoyed a lot of hours and not really acheived much. Its like world of warcraft (im a bit sad).

Final fantasy7 on the ps1 was the greatest rpg ever I reckon.

Ff7 is being remastered for the ps4.
Doubt it'll be as good as I remember though :-(
Yeah I saw that, probably the nostalgia is far better than the actual game was....im sure the remake will be shite, they'll bring it out in 2017 on whatever date the 20th vanniversary is....great publicity

Eze spat for me. Great for thin coat and makes skimming big ceilings a piece of piss. Great tool!
Need one of those lights Scottie has been talking about though. Got my light out this week and it must be about 7 candle light :(
at what does ya use ya eze spat m8 is it just for,flatting 1 &2 coat ?

my joddy mixer once you have set it up and switch on it really is the 3rd member
of our team even got time to teach our young lab how to rule off and scratch with float
he,s happy to be learning too soon have him throwing it on the wall soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.