Best primer on new plaster

Members online

As per title was thinking sbr or pva?
Normally I would go with pva and with fresh plaster probably still would.
I done job last week. Stripped back old tiles lost patches of top coat. Left behind gritty rendar backing Used SBR and it sealed and bonded nicely. In a ideal world I'd skim out but I'm used to having to cover crap like this. And can build out while spreading adhesive.
Obviously you can buy sealers for this but either SBR or PVA would do. I'd water down on fresh plaster.
I've been using Webber adhesive lately. Nice gear .Jewsons. Not bad on price.

I done job last week. Stripped back old tiles lost patches of top coat. Left behind gritty rendar backing Used SBR and it sealed and bonded nicely. In a ideal world I'd skim out but I'm used to having to cover crap like this. And can build out while spreading adhesive.
Obviously you can buy sealers for this but either SBR or PVA would do. I'd water down on fresh plaster.
Sound yeah like the weber set good gear

Do upu use the spf one or just normal