best plastering book?

Staff online

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pug

my birthday 's coming up, instead of p*ssing any birthday money away i thought i'd buy a usefull book. any recommendations boys? (god i'm getting old!)

i was thinking plastering or building trade related, but I'll read anything!

Try reading a book called the 'Ragged trousered philanthropists' by Robert Tressell about the Building trade start of Last century

pftmonojetman said:
Try reading a book called the 'Ragged trousered philanthropists' by Robert Tressell about the Building trade start of Last century

i've got it and read it once every couple of years, he died a pauper. they only found his grave 30 odd years ago. the more i read i read it the less i think things have changed, eh?

nice one jetman

ps. congratulations on your 121st!

Pug said:
pftmonojetman said:

i've got it and read it once every couple of years, he died a pauper. they only found his grave 30 odd years ago. the more i read i read it the less i think things have changed, eh?

nice one jetman

ps. congratulations on your 121st!
Hes buried in a shitty grave yard opposite walton jail Liverpool, ive been past a few times, 1888 was a good year jack the ripper and that 8) 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.