Best of the best

Rossi46

Private Member
I’m looking for someone in the Ormskirk/Liverpool/Southport area to work alongside me. Someone who knows the job inside out would be great, I’m looking for someone that’s really good at their trade. I’m turning good work away and I don’t like it.
Must have at least 10 years experience. Render, float and set, D&D, screed. Loads of work for the right person.
Chancers!!!! F Off!!!
PM me.

I’m looking for someone in the Ormskirk/Liverpool/Southport area to work alongside me. Someone who knows the job inside out would be great, I’m looking for someone that’s really good at their trade. I’m turning good work away and I don’t like it.
Must have at least 10 years experience. Render, float and set, D&D, screed. Loads of work for the right person.
Chancers!!!! F Off!!!
PM me.

@waynerooney

That’s aimed at the customers who are reading our posts tbh. Rossi is putting it out- good quality of work for competitive price lol.

Chancers!!!! F Off!!!
PM me.
Yes i am the man for the job but f**k u hate hate f**k**g hate working far another f**k**g plasterer who wants to play god

Chancers!!!! F Off!!!
PM me.
What you paying 250 skim eh 250 skim go and do 1

Joking aside ......I think that's really good opportunity for someone. We rarely see skilled tradesmen to put an offer like this. I would do it , but only the thought of skimming is killing me . We always can go for a ride out Rossi :bananahappy:

Joking aside ......I think that's really good opportunity for someone. We rarely see skilled tradesmen to put an offer like this. I would do it , but only the thought of skimming is killing me . We always can go for a ride out Rossi :bananahappy:
Thanks mate!
Bikes had to go to finish a garden project unfortunately :nocausagracia: there’ll be another when it’s all done and dusted :maraca: