Best/most comfortable work trousers

Members online

No members online now.

eox

Just wondering what's everyone thinking the best work trousers to use are been using dickies for years but feel like a change as they rip easy as I got a jlo ass any recommendations and places on line to shop?

I've got Scruggs joggers, but they don't look that professional. The smart trousers pinch the back of my legs when I'm working at low level

Happens all the time or with warm weather it rubs the back of my legs leaving me with a rash like mark.. thats why im looking for a long wearing comfort pair now..

I wear these very little chafing or rubbing.
image.jpeg

Just wondering what's everyone thinking the best work trousers to use are been using dickies for years but feel like a change as they rip easy as I got a jlo ass any recommendations and places on line to shop?
aldi workwear trousers have about 5 pairs comfortable and wash well

Reactions: eox
I used to wear shorts with bib & brace overalls. Plenty of movement without them being the heavy materials that sticks to you.

i dont think i could wear one of them if someone payed me tbh! each to there own though!
Funny that cos when I was wearing them I was getting paid..... All about comfort for me could not care what others think or said, trust me I ain't no fashion parade

Reactions: Pug
Joggers from sports direct, second a bib and brace that can take knee pads that you don't have to pull up to kneel down

Slazanger joggers £6

Tbh i look a tramp whatever I wear I've just got a scruffy look, my mate on the other hand can be just as caked in crap and stuff but weirdly always looks professional.

I look like rab c nesbit/Jim royal at work!