Best machine for S&C

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

adapt

Hi guys just wondering what machine is best suited for S&C .

I am looking to maybe buy a machine as I do a fair bit of basement tanking and looking to speed up the way I do things plus a lot easier than hauling buckets.

Cheers

Prob a diesel but I dnt know much about it. Although I have used my jet to pump some we had delivered to site

I tried with waddington fell, kept tripping the ritmo..

Unless it's building sand it's a no go with the ritmo imo, although Devon way there sand is very fine verse ours up this way maybe that would be fine??

The R&S on the ritmo compared to the G4 or the monojet are tiny as are the motors which will play the most part.

I am looking to maybe buy a machine as I do a fair bit of basement tanking and looking to speed up the way I do things plus a lot easier than hauling buckets.

Cheers

Hi @adapt - The most suitable machine for site mix S&C is as @wiganlad suggests and is a Diesel Machine.

The grade of sand used is key, we can arrange a demo and trial for you on this if required.

As already mentioned, another option you have is to look at Pre-bagged S&C which is pump-able with a number of various Electric machines.

The outlay for a Diesel machine is 17.5k + VAT whereas a Electric on average is about 7k + VAT.

If you would like to discuss the machines in more detail and see which option my be more beneficial to you, please send me an email with your contact details and I will happily advise where I can

We have a range of new and used machines in stock and also have a large hire fleet of machines available as well

Ryan Hill
Email: ryan@pftcentral.co.uk

Last edited:
I tried with waddington fell, kept tripping the ritmo..

Unless it's building sand it's a no go with the ritmo imo, although Devon way there sand is very fine verse ours up this way maybe that would be fine??

The R&S on the ritmo compared to the G4 or the monojet are tiny as are the motors which will play the most part.
Did you try it nice n wet?

CES Hire in High Wycombe are good for diesels normally have some ex hire machines for sale as well as a very large hire fleet, could be worth hiring one out for a week or two to see how you get on

Did you try it nice n wet?

Yeah really creamy SBR, WP, double dose Feb, like piss it was definitely the grain size issue small pebbles through it.

That stuff we had from John Carrs was worse than that..

Wouldn't bother again tbh with the sand we get round here, still economical using OCR I reckon.

Cheers
Putzmeister sp11 is the one for you, serious machine

we pump sand through a putzmeister screed pump. the sand needs to be sharp and wet as the air can get behind the grit and water to send it along the tube. the max that we can pump about a quarter of a mile in length or up to 8 floors high. a soft sand will not pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.