Best finishing trowel?

Members online

C_T_Rice

Alright guys I have recently just damaged my refina plastic trowel so I took the case off and kept it as a midget trowel but I really do believe it works for the final hard trowel so before I buy another one I thought I'd ask if there are any other perhaps better finishing trowels? First post by the way thanks

Well worn in stainless MT job done. The stainless superteds are good too but only for the last wipe as it were. Plazzis are for those who like to think their work needs to resemble a mirror

I like the plazzi but it's not hard wearing enough. Has anyone got the Nela plastic trowel, does it get nicks in it all the time or is it more hard wearing than Refina?

Reactions: Duz
I witnessed a guy polish his wall up with a plastic trowel/float designed for modern top coats! Now that did make me laugh

I worked along side a guy the other week, who used a 14" plazifex for the whole set!

He thought he got the wall flatter with it.

I thought it was shite all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyzack carbon. Previous one was mt, but the steal is harder and thicker and leaves flatter finish.
Tyzack 14 inch now we're talking . 18 quid eBay the dogs m8 . Plaza flexible nela speedsKim hilarious

Well worn in stainless MT job done. The stainless superteds are good too but only for the last wipe as it were. Plazzis are for those who like to think their work needs to resemble a mirror
Ha ha I am new to this I find most of these goons hilarious

I've said it before and I'll say it again them Refina plazi are like troweling up with a flip flop :lol:
Any1 who's got 1 of them in there trowel set up wants to take a long hard look at themselves..there for giving it a shine and even then it gives it a mucky shine

Reactions: Djr
I like the plazzi but it's not hard wearing enough. Has anyone got the Nela plastic trowel, does it get nicks in it all the time or is it more hard wearing than Refina?
Yeh I got one lent to a mate him n is mates have always used MT they were calling the Nela plastic trowel "gods trowel" he says it's good for pissed up walls yeh u would have to sand nicks out

Any1 who's got 1 of them in there trowel set up wants to take a long hard look at themselves..there for giving it a shine and even then it gives it a mucky shine
I agree bellends felling walls funny they never do once it's painted ??

Yh I've only used one for final trowel just prefer it for my edges and I feel I get a bitter finish with but if my boss see me use it he'd throw it at me haha

What's your name ??u must know Alan Smith John Williams and scruffy Carl ha ha
Yeah I remember Alan and John, Carl wasn't there when I was, Suicide John, Dave Roberts, Cockney Phil, Ray, I'm Chris from Cleveleys near Blackpool.