Bending wood

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

Only in the short to medium term. Unfortunately things are now starting to catch up with me.
We haven't had central heating for five years now and the wife's patience has run out. Boiler and rads were ordered on Friday, just waiting on the plumber now. Well unless anyone here suddenly fancies being a plumber?
Would've been cheaper if you buy her a nice jumper mate, layers layers layers (y)

Im knackered xx
Anyway back to fingering hobo’s and Algeemans soot problem
right boys im back new lap top no more drinks allowed on table cant afford 150 quid every week couldn't work that tablet it wouldn't talk in slang posh b*****d it was iput in yoyo and it changed it to hobo whats it matter as long as finger fits off to good start this morning went to hotel refurb im on opened back door of van and a opened bag of casting plaster fell out on to road what a mess went to get water plumber cut off supply

right boys im back new lap top no more drinks allowed on table cant afford 150 quid every week couldn't work that tablet it wouldn't talk in slang posh b*****d it was iput in yoyo and it changed it to hobo whats it matter as long as finger fits off to good start this morning went to hotel refurb im on opened back door of van and a opened bag of casting plaster fell out on to road what a mess went to get water plumber cut off supply

Fess up Norm, you're Andy G! :D

Can you baby sit between November and January ??
Good man il let them know I'm working away in Essex fishing with chrispy and andy...we need a hobo to finger ...any suggestions mate ??

Think your going about looking for praise the wrong way mate.

Tbh after the @imago dig im just finding you jumped up and disrespectful.

So as the person who fitted it. Panels missing around wall units , decor panels not the same hight, end panel from return missing.
Ha didn't have kickboards, cornices or tiles either as not quite finished no end panels for those two units around the steel, some facing got to go under the steel level with the doors (not my choice way it was designed)

Ha didn't have kickboards, cornices or tiles either as not quite finished no end panels for those two units around the steel, some facing got to go under the steel level with the doors (not my choice way it was designed)
I can't see the pictures anymore, is this your own house?

And it's not cos I'm rough I took them off cos its imaginary problems like zolco posted that you got missing panels and wonky panels...wren comes with a design and every part is numbered in its place, every part was used, can't magic up extra ones, the wonky panels were held marked and cut with a table saw flush with all units that were levelled in place, the panels don't overhang as customer didn't want that and wanted cornice and pelmets mitred along the depths as well as the length

And it's not cos I'm rough I took them off cos its imaginary problems like zolco posted that you got missing panels and wonky panels...wren comes with a design and every part is numbered in its place, every part was used, can't magic up extra ones, the wonky panels were held marked and cut with a table saw flush with all units that were levelled in place, the panels don't overhang as customer didn't want that and wanted cornice and pelmets mitred along the depths as well as the length
Cost like 80 quid from howdens, magnet or any other retailer to get an end panel for the island so you don't see the void and the back of the carcass.
That design you posted the decor panels 99% of the time wrap the units around, fair enough if customer wants to save some money on them, I had that before.
You should never use a table saw to cut these materials, when you push the material on the bed of the saw it will scratch the f**k out of the gloss for starters. Don't know what is so imaginary about it.

We got our kitchen delivered with twice amount of parts and no other parts absolute headache off them.
Then they tried to charge us for the extra parts lol.
Our kitchen fitter was screaming down the phone everyday at them.

The units on the pillar they want a plate in-between them, no end panels where wall units meet the wall or the oven housing

Had higher units around the steel so not banging their head when Washing the pots again them not me

We got our kitchen delivered with twice amount of parts and no other parts absolute headache off them.
Then they tried to charge us for the extra parts lol.
Our kitchen fitter was screaming down the phone everyday at them.
They were fine Algee, every part on the plan was supplied and every part was fitted