Been entered into competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Render Systems

Private Member
Hi just had some news from architect about the water tower job i did last year, the job has been short listed in best design under 250k have a look at the job here

AJBL - Projects - The Water Tower

i got a mention in the magazine as well.. and before i get any stupid comments about finish, it was parex sand fine made to look distressed and industrial

cograts mate

that is one massive door i bet its a foooker to open by yorself:RpS_scared:

Me and 3 of my mates won through to going on that eggheads thing that Jeremy vine now presents. Anyways, did our screen tests and explained we (well me :RpS_biggrin: ) only went up to west end for the piss up but cos our mate ( bullshit dave ) refused to do the reserve candidate video cos we had a session up there without him, we got told to apply for the next series, automatically approved :RpS_thumbup:

Wish we'd applied for mastermind

Your chosen subject irishspread is "using bonding externally "

I can imagine how the interview went,

Jeremy Vine " how many GCSE's have you got?"

Irish "15"

Jeremy Vine "your jokin arent you?"

Irish "well you F*****g started" LOL

sooner have a normal everyday run of the mill house to be honest, bet its a pain in the arse living in a tower

No Its not mine, its not far from me and when it was on the go i was doing a rotunda that was expected to be in an architecture magazine as was the water tower, thats how I first heard of it. that pic is from RIBA

not sure chris couldv been nans because I supose it would be classed local for them too

Status
Not open for further replies.