Been busted

Members online

Olican

Private Member
Had an email via my website, guess I'd better pay up :endesacuerdo:
Screenshot_20191219-194503.png
Screenshot_20191219-194512.png

Remember kids, always cover your webcam when mastubating in front of your laptop .

How many do you think actually pay that? I’d say a fair few would panic and pay it
Not many but if you have a big enough mailing list then perhaps you'd get lucky.

The good ones appear to come from your own email address.

I've had one of them emails about 2 years ago..heart stopped 4 a couple seconds then realised I dont have a webcam,funny thing was tho was just settling down to have one aswell
There'll be a camera built into your laptop for sure, or obviously on your phone if you don't use a laptop. Have you never noticed that loads of the apps request access to your camera in their terms and conditions?
Oh dear.

There'll be a camera built into your laptop for sure, or obviously on your phone if you don't use a laptop. Have you never noticed that loads of the apps request access to your camera in their terms and conditions?
Oh dear.
Was a couple years ago this..nowt happened so I reckon aunt christina and nana pat didn't get to see my wanking face :numberone:..exactly same email tho