been along time!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nj247

i've always stuck to ornamental and internal work, a friend is desperate for me to replace his window bands.......any tips? i've never been a fan of external work although it must be said there's a real satisfaction with cement work finished with a float so i'm kinda looking forward to it....who knows it may strike a long lost cord. any advice would be a massive help.

thanks in anticipation!

i've always stuck to ornamental and internal work, a friend is desperate for me to replace his window bands.......any tips? i've never been a fan of external work although it must be said there's a real satisfaction with cement work finished with a float so i'm kinda looking forward to it....who knows it may strike a long lost cord. any advice would be a massive help.

thanks in anticipation!
Any photos or a description...

Sorry beddy, been on tiling forum.. God do they ask questions, just want two rooms tiled not the Spanish Inquisition.

i thought you had bled that tilers forum dry of other peoples knowledge to cut & paste and pass off as your own asif..................:RpS_wink:

i thought you had bled that tilers forum dry of other peoples knowledge to cut & paste and pass off as your own asif..................:RpS_wink:
Only just joined it to find a tiler, one sent a hundred query texts, have a sausage looking on sat but he says he is very busy, Bulgarian today also very busy, so much unremployment but hard to find good people

Only just joined it to find a tiler, one sent a hundred query texts, have a sausage looking on sat but he says he is very busy, Bulgarian today also very busy, so much unremployment but hard to find good people

doesnt d.omino know a reliable tradesman for you.................:RpS_laugh:

On my own house,people need to know their ****, I try to high spec according to the area but work has to be good.people are scared by that sometimes.roofers were good, first fix carpentry good plumbing and electrics good so far, external decorators and scaffolders good.when you only do one house every now and then its hard to get good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.