Been a long day.

Topspread16

Went to work 6:45, started spraying at 8, had render on for 9:30 50 bags. Got in 22:25 last of the same days for me this year.
134CD284-269F-4564-8471-565DF4B88F09.jpeg

What you using Weber ?
What time could you get I bar on it ?

Well done mate too
No silicone k1, started to force dry it at 2 opening it up got rained on at 4 and 5. Killed us. Only rained for about 2mins twice. Was enough to put hours on the job.

I've had the van parked on blocks to shine the headlights onto a S&C render in winter more than once.
I hope you're taking it easy today mate?
I’d do it again today if I had to Andy, didn’t see much of the kids though yest so went Tesco and got them a little something for when they woke up. Got school run to do today while lads load up an extension. Inside and out to do on it.

I.ve a little summer house to learn on . Put some on back today about 4 pmgonna scratch it at 6 50 am in morning . Was only a bag on a piller . You think it be to hard

I.ve a little summer house to learn on . Put some on back today about 4 pmgonna scratch it at 6 50 am in morning . Was only a bag on a piller . You think it be to hard
Rendering next day is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get. Only a bag though. Good to have toothy scratchers and same dayers in your van though.

We sprayed a pallet of Enewall Friday afternoon and it was still wet at 12 on Saturday. Didn't get home till 9pm

Saw a tip on a FB talk group last year.

You just manage to Ibar it back and the lights going.

Flatten it smooth with your trowel to keep it sealed from the air and next morning scratch it back.

Better in winter when it can retain more water.

Weber graphite grey mono mate , only small job but I’m really pleased today, had rain but enough sheeting cover it , still hate mono though lol
Start new jobs tomorrow
I’ve got to go and do grey underneath the Belfast on that bungalow. Next job is facing brick upto a metre. Couple more jobs to do then shut up shop for winter on the outsides.

Weber pral m on 7n block get it on early add bit of accelerator in,your scratching back at 3 even on a north facing wall at 10c.

Weber pral m on 7n block get it on early add bit of accelerator in,your scratching back at 3 even on a north facing wall at 10c.
Customers hate it round my way. I like using it. Parex jobs are kropping up more and more. Only used that once about 5 year ago.