Members online

No members online now.

Formby plastering

Nastyyy

Attachments

• IMG_20180916_125628.jpg
    IMG_20180916_125628.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 307
I never say i hate something as i believe lifes to short bit i f**k**g absolutely fuckimg hate wasps . If i had come across that i would only have stopped runming when i his coast

I never say i hate something as i believe lifes to short bit i f**k**g absolutely fuckimg hate wasps . If i had come across that i would only have stopped runming when i his coast
It scared me a bit like till I seen a dead wasp next to it.. Was tempted to hit and run

hahaha bees are awesome :D
I didn't mind bees till a few weeks ago I was on the motorway travelling back from York.. There was an accident on the motorway so pulled in the services to renavigate then felt this horrible pain in my back jumped out lifted my t-shirt out of my shorts and the biggest f**k**g bee you'd ever sore flew out. It must have been in there for about an hour had a horrible lump for a few days.

I didn't mind bees till a few weeks ago I was on the motorway travelling back from York.. There was an accident on the motorway so pulled in the services to renavigate then felt this horrible pain in my back jumped out lifted my t-shirt out of my shorts and the biggest f**k**g bee you'd ever sore flew out. It must have been in there for about an hour had a horrible lump for a few days.
Can we just focus some attention on the fact you tuck your t-shirt into your shorts?

Wasps are horrible like but I never kill them just guide them out my missus hates spiders she's like kill ittttt
I'm like no il put it in the garden.

I only kill wasps everything else I am good with...

They were attacking my hive a few weeks back and so I had to set a few traps to cathc the bastards