Becoming a walls only spread lol

John j

Mono Don
All ways laughed when I hear a plasterer dont do ceilings . But stayed of em last week with bad neck and feel loads better. Also started fetching strokes down a foot lower thenI used to so I.m not looking up at all. Still gonna jump on big ceilings with lad until he.s on top of em but defo sticking to preparing rooms and walls as much as poss . Getting olds great

So your part time and only do walls!

Think I want your job!
Ye know what it is I.m 42 and got a 18 month old so when I.m 60 he.ll be bout 20 I just don' want to be f**k*d. It' bit tight at min as only got small jobs but when a big job comes in for a certain firm I can go to three days and lad makes me wage up

Just go full time and pay for child care!

You need to brace yourself for when your lad back heals you or undercuts you to your contacts and your builder sees him as a cheaper option.

Can't take your eye off the ball in this game imo!

That said I keep saying I'm going to drop Fridays though I only do my own work so not a problem!

Just go full time and pay for child care!

You need to brace yourself for when your lad back heals you or undercuts you to your contacts and your builder sees him as a cheaper option.

Can't take your eye off the ball in this game imo!
The old trust no one suspect everyone scenario

I’d quite happily skim ceilings all day every day, get through far more than I do on walls, and easier!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk