becoming a plasterers assessor

Not open for further replies.


Private Member
i would like to become a plasterers assessor could anyone help me on the first steps to take

hi davey

it depends on where you want assess - on site or at a college, if you go for assessing on sites you will require an assessors award and proof of experience when you register with the CITB/ Cskills . If you choose a college you might expected to teach and assess within the college work shops -

Davy sneddo

New Member
cheers puddove i got speaking with a construction manager today that teach in a college and got some good advice so i will just keep trying thanks for the advice
Not open for further replies.